Catrice: Blurred Limes Swatch & Review ★★★★/5

Allo polish Pals!
How are you doing today? I'm a little bit later then I had expected, but better late than never! I'm having a really good day today, just because! Today I have this little cutie to show you, this is Catrice's 'Blurred Limes'.

 Colour ~ 'Blurred Limes' is a gorgeous bright lime green with a very fine silver shimmery look to it. It's not an obvious shimmer at all, and I would say it is more apparent when looking at the bottle.

Application ~ I had a great time with application. Sure, the first coat was a little streaky but the second coat fixed that right up. It dried incredibly fast and I had no issues with bubbles (and trust me, I was speed-painting) The 'new' Catrice brush is pleasant, I found that for my index finger at least as I stroked the brush downward and the brush fanned out it covered the entire width of my nail.

Texture ~ Texture is great, it's pretty standard. Not too thin, not too thick.

★★★★/5 I really liked 'Blurred Limes', I think its a cute and playful colour to lead us into spring. Its a fun colour that will look great with so many nail art styles. If your looking for a good solid lime I would highly suggest this polish.

Sorry for the sweet and short post today, but I can tell you I am attempting a very tricky manicure right now. If it works out, I can't wait to share it with you.

Have a wonderful evening!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. Really pretty colour, I love how bright it is!! I'm looking forward to your nail art, I hope it works out! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Robin. It is such a happy colour isn't it?! The nail art didn't turn out too successful but it was a learning lesson I guess! xx

      Delete
  2. I really love this colour, could be amazing for spring designs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Fife! I think it will look perfect with spring nail art :D xx

      Delete
  3. What a gorgeous colour! Love it,

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I mentioned on IG I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this color and it looks great on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty colour, so springy. Like it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks stunning, is it just 2 coats? :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this one! Lovely colour, fun and bright :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely shade! I can't wait to see what manicure you're woking on :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this color! ♥

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig