Lovely Mixed Star And Moon Stamping Plate: BP-49 Born Pretty Store Review

*This item was sent to me to review but as always will contain my full and honest opinion.

Allo polish Pals!
Happy Sunday to you all, are you having a great weekend? I love lazy Sunday's and that exactly what I plan to have today. Of course, a lazy Sunday can only get better with some nail art fun!
Today I have another stamping plate from The Born Pretty Store to show you. This is plate BP-49.






Lets look at this pretty plate, shall we? The pattern is really cool since there are so many little designs on this plate, which leaves a lot of room to get creative! You can stamp the entire thing, like I have or even just use a few of the designs as single stamps. The plate features all sorts of things, stars and hearts being the most prominent. There are also numbers, diamonds, moon shapes and many more. Can you imagine how cool it would be to do a led light manicure to colour in certain parts of the design?

I chose to wear this pattern with everything. But instead of typical stamping I created decals. I'm not the most confident stamper and by doing this as decals (yeah it takes a little longer, but still) I know I would be able to get the pattern entirely where I wanted it and fully covering the nail. I began with two coats of Essie's 'Butler Please' and stamped my decals using Barry M's 'Gold Foil'. Once my decals were completely dry and quite firm I trimmed them down and positioned them where I wanted to be.

I absolutely love this stamping plate, I think its super cute. I love the different designs and think that this stamping plate can create some really interesting manicures, it would look fantastic with all sorts of glitters and colours, even gradients. I also find that BPS stamping plates patterns are really well etched into the plate which means I find it nice and easy to pick up a good clean image.

What do you think of this Born Pretty Store stamping plate? Have you tried any of their plates yet?

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Gorgeous stamping. I love it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really nice design and I love the combination of colours, feels very fitting with the pattern :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love how much images there are on the plate!! It looks really nice the way you used it, with the images accross your entire nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so pretty, I love that all the shapes are close together, its a really cool look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous manicure Ithi! gold and blue is a perfect combo for a starry pattern, I really like this plate now that I look at it thouroughly, I might order it I have several BPS points to redeem :)
    I hope you're fine, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting patterns on this plate! Love what you managed to do with it on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fun stamping plate! Looks nice in silver on the blue base.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely plate :)
    Love the colors you chose too :)
    I am not good at all when it comes to stamping so Im so impressed when people can do it :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice job with the stamping! I really love the colors together :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice stamping! The designs remind me of Sailor Moon X3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great mani - I have this plate, haven't tried it out yet.

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous color combo! Regards, Natasha

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig