Would You Like That Gift Wrapped? 3D Gift Wrapped Nails

Allo polish Pals!
How are you today? Thank you for all the lovely birthday messages! I had a really lovely day, starting with my family in the morning and having my 4 year old Niece there before she had to go to pre-school. I was incredibly spoilt with lots of new nail polishes that I can't wait to try and Mr Bravo and I had a nice meal out at a restaurant, then later on we watched some of our favourite shows together. I promised you some extreme nail art... Now. This is not something I would wear, its entirely impractical and was a real nuisance to do anything once it was on... But I had to try it!



I warned you it would be over the top!
For my index and pinky finger I began with two coats of Barry M's 'Gold Foil' and once dried I applied Barry M's 'copacabana' in a ruffian style which was not 'red enough' for my desired look so I layered W7's 'Red Dazzle'. Once everything was dried I took a small brush and applied some base coat and sprinkled some gold glitter on top of Gold Foil. For my remaining nails I used a beauty glue to add some trimmed down decorations for wrapping and made some little gift tags.

As I mentioned I wouldn't 'wear' this but it was a fun experiment. I wish I had some small items to use but I did the best I could, I think if you used really small pieces it could actually be doable.


What do you think of this extreme and over the top manicure? Have you tried a 3D Christmas manicure?

Have a great day!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. AAAAHH this is sooo cool!!! It's a super fun idea, I love it! I don't care that it's not very weareable, it's just really fun to try something out like this :) I'm glad you had such a fun birthday and I look forward to seeing all your new polishes! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeee! Thank you so much, Robin! I'm glad that your seeing the impracticability but still like it! It was fun to try :) And thank you again! I was really treated in the nail polish department, I am still struggling to know what I want to wear first! xx

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad to hear that you had a nice birthday! I love these nails, very avaunt garde!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jacquie! Yes I can see what you mean! xx

      Delete
  3. i love this nail art ! and even it is only for blog! this red is my style , i like it
    if i didnt write , sorry, please , Happy Birthday dear ITHI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Bubica! The red is really quite flashy isn't it? :) thank you for the birthday wishes my friend! xx

      Delete
  4. Oh wow this is amazing :-D Totally amazing :-D Love it :-D

    Glad to hear you had a good birthday. :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Ananka! <3 I'm really glad you like it. I was scared people would just see how over the top it was and hate it! I really did - thank you! xx

      Delete
  5. Very inventive :D I like it :) I can imagine it was hard to wear ;) Still lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even if it is an impractical mani it looks cool and very original. You always have the most interesting ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!! I loooove it, sooo colourful, fun and beautiful at the same time. I don't know you managed to create this mani, but it's pure perfection in my eyes. <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. This manicure looks so lovely and special!

    I like it and I think all the details that you created and all the colors that you used look great on your nails ;) Thanks so much for sharing this nail art with us!

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this! It's really fun, I've never seen anything like it :)

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig