Barry M: Mustard Swatch & Review ★★★★★/5

Allo polish Pals!
How are you doing?! Not long until Christmas now, are you getting festively excited? I created some really interesting 3d Christmas nail art yesterday and I am looking forward to sharing it with you later in the week. Tomorrow is my 26th Birthday! I'm not too sure how I feel about that! I think that it will be a pretty quiet and uneventful day but that's ok with me. Excuse my short nails – I took these pictures while I was still in Holland. Today I have a swatch of a polish I've featured in a few of my manicures, this is 'Mustard' by Barry M.



Colour ~ Mustard is a gorgeous slightly burnt golden yellow. Perfect for fall, if you remember I used this manicure for my leafy fall manicure. The colour also reminds me slightly of caramel but it certainly lives up to its name.

Application ~ Application was amazing, I was so impressed with the finished result. I found if I got the right amount on the brush then I could apply it perfectly smooth but it also had the wonderful self levelling quality that Barry M Gelly's often carry. I applied my two coats pretty fast in between and never have I encountered problems with bubbling or streaking. It also dried incredibly fast considering that this polish is quite thick.

Texture ~ This polish is best describe as a medium to thick consistency. It dries to the beautiful high gloss, flawless finish that I have come to expect from the Gelly range.

★★★★★/5 If you don't own this shade and have nothing like it in your collection then I urge you to go for it! It is a really pretty and interesting shade. It looks great with so many types of nail art and considering the fantastic dry time, flawless beautiful finish and the price of Barry M polishes it is a steel!

Do you have anything like Mustard in your collection? Have you tried the Barry M Gelly range yet?

Have a great evening! I see you all after my birthday with some crazy, over the top 3D art!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. wow, i love this color of Barry M ! so plus i love mustard so much ! wonderful !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your shorter nails! And even though I would think mustard is a terrible color for nail polish I have to say I like this one! But I have no similar color in my stash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I actually really like this color. Its good to have some ugly-pretties in any polish collection

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! Hope you have a great time :-D

    Not so keen on this colour - doubt I'd be able to pull it off! Looks good on you :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wondering if to buy it, finally I didn't but I like it on you :) I like mustard shades in clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing these lovely swatches with us, I look forward to read your next article <3
    I hope you'l have an amazing holiday!
    xx julia

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig