Christmas-y Poinsettia

Allo polish Pals!
How are you today? Less than a week until Christmas! How are you feeling about this? Do you feel prepared? Have you got everything ready? I still need to do a few things and wrap up my presents for the children. All is good! Today I have a manicure which is partly dedicated to my Mum (Or Skeebab as I call her) She used to love having poinsettia plants in the house at Christmas, the trouble was she is terrible with potted plants. No matter how well she tried to care for them they never last long! So here are some Christmas-y poinsettia – A popular flower for Christmas!
 

I was lucky enough to win a set of three blue polishes from TipTop Nails so I used 'Jazzberry' Blue on my index and pinky finger and Seventeen's 'Navy Glint' on my remaining nails. I then layered on Catrice's 'Glitz Carlton' on top. Once everything was dry I used OPI's matte top coat for a nice smooth base and painted on my flowers using Oumaxi acrylic paints. I finished off with OPI's top coat and added a few gold beads with Model's Own's Artstix nail beads.

What do you think of this blue and red combination? Have you painted any Christmas nails – what did you chose to paint?

Have a great day!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. yes..that is what i like ! my style..super work ! i like it !
    have a nice weekend Ithi dear !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks awesome! You did a nice work. I'm almost prepared, the christmas gifts are prepared anyhow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I love those flowers on your nails, they are so detailed!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous nail art - love it :-D

    Sorta prepared still got a little to do :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful design for Christmas Ithi :)
    have a lovely day :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely poinsettias, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are so pretty! i love that you added the beads in the middle

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig