Oh My... Gold!

Allo polish Pals!
Happy mid week to you all, How are you doing? This week I feel so jumbled up with my days, I'm hoping the next couple of weeks go fairly fast as I can't wait to go to England. I'm already getting impatient! I have a very quick and simple manicure for you today, nothing too fancy. If I am honest I was pretty much just playing around when I created this. I'm having quite a thing for letters on nails, I tried to copy a font but I actually couldn't tell you which one I copied now... Opps!





For this manicure I started off with two coats of Essence's 'New York City Call' and applied a very fine coat off Gosh Cosmetics 'Greed' over the top. Greed is a really pretty gold based glitter with little flecks of holo through out. I ended up applying OPI's matte top coat over the top and created some exclamation marks and the words 'Oh My' with black acrylic paint.

I decided to leave this one matte, I liked the gold touch and with the matte top coat it didn't distract too much from the lettering. I recreated this again. but I chose to add each letter seperately since I thought the 'Oh' and 'My' looked a little squashed up on two nails but in the end I liked this better. It made more sense then having the letters across four nails.

What do you think of this very simple manicure? Have you had letters or words on your nails before?

Have a great day!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. This looks really good. I do like it a lot :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting and eye catching manicure ! i like it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this nail art, it looks really fab. You're always making beautiful manicures...;-) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful as always my dear :)- this essence looks fantastic on your nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This manicure really is "oh my Go(l)d" !!!
    Love it. It's so ...shinny. :*

    Great job darling.

    btw, FYI : I deleted my facebook page (just for a while, not sure how much it will last, you can write to me via email if there's something important)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The polishes and the design are a good match. The gold looks so delicate on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This mani is so pretty! I like the suede base matched with the glitter topper! I have never tried letters on my nails because I can't freehand :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've created a gorgeous combo with those lacquers! You did well on the "mystery" font :D

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig