Ultra Thin Charming 3D Nail Decorations: Cupids - Born Pretty Store Review

*This item was sent to me to review but as always will contain my full and honest opinion :)

Allo polish Pals!
How are you today? I hope you've had a lovely weekend, did you get up to much? Its been pretty wet and gloomy here in south Holland. Yesterday I did three miles in the rain – I'm not a big fan of rain but it was still nice to get outside and it means I completed the entire week of a challenge I am doing. Today I have another item to show you from The Born Pretty Store, this time I have a 30 piece set of ultra thin charming 3d nail decoration in Cupids.
 
For a 10% discount on all Born Pretty Store items use the code: 'DRX31' at the checkout.


These small little nail charms come in gold and are approximately 4-6mm in size and fit quite well onto the nail, I would chose to wear these charms on special occasions as the edges of these charms don't quite sit flatly onto the nail. That said I still absolutely love them and think they are really cute – there are so many ways you could wear this. I originally wanted to paint on some clouds but I loved how they looked with a simple ruffian nail also. These are super thin which means they could probably be gently bent to sit completely flat if you have rather curved nails. I liked all the designs in this series, there are also unicorns, snowflakes, reindeer and many more. Such an easy way to add something really special to your manicure.

For this manicure I started with two coats of Color Club's 'Antiqued' and added Barry M's 'Mist' to create my ruffian style. I then sprinkled a couple of pigments on top of this which didn't really show up to well but it left a delicate powder look to the blue.

What do you think of these little cupids, do they get you feeling loved up?

Enjoy the rest of your weekend
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Wow, such a cute and adorable mani, I love the little cupids! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. love angels ! i had some similar but i still never use them ! nice look !

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look very good, I was thinking about Valentine's design and they could be perfect :)
    Have a nice Sunday dear Ithi :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, these look really cute! I love how you combined them, they look great with the light blue and the ruffian :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this manicure is perfect for winter!
    I love the angels charms that you used to create this mani!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These charms looks amazing and I love what you've done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are doing an amazing job keeping up with your exercise! These cupids are very nice, perfect for valentines day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty mani :) These cupids are cute and I posted 6 mm studs this week too :D

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig