Full Attempt At A Freehand Snow Leopard

Allo polish Pals!
How are you today? Are you doing anything fun this weekend? I can't say I have much planned but that’s also kinda cool as I can can up on swatching polishes for while I am away in England and throw in some more mile walking work outs! I'm not doing too bad with keeping up with the fitness so I'm quite pleased! Do you have a favorite type of exercise that you do? Today I decided to do something a little different and created (well, attempted) to do a whole leopard on my nails. I'm not really used to doing a whole design across different nails and I found it tricky to match up the drawing!


For this manicure I used only two polishes and a matte top coat. For my thumb and pinky I started with two coats of Yes Love's K025 which is a very light silver and used striping tape to create some diagonal stripes with Color Club's 'Harp On It'. On my remaining fingers I used just 'Harp On It' and created my leopard using my Oumaxi acrylic paints. I finished the whole thing off with a coat of OPI's matte top coat.

There are things I don't like about this manicure, I wasn't happy with the legs for example. That said, I think the overall thing is quite striking in person and I hope with more freehand nail art I will start improving on fitting small details in.

Have you done one design that includes many nails? What do you think of my snow leopard?

Have a fabulous and glittery weekend!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Snow leopard ! you couldnt do better ! i like it ! head , paws , eye , print on the body... everything is so lovely ! it wasnt easy i know ,so all my compliments for you !♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Bubica! You are always so kind and supportive :) xx

      Delete
  2. Haha if I can get motivated my preference is always cycling :-D I really don't like other forms! Maybe walking if I'm in the mood!

    This is so pretty - I really love what you've done :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how you feel, Ananka! It can be hard to get motivated sometimes. I've always enjoyed cycling and considering here nearly everyone owns a bike and we have all the special bike paths I should look into owning a bike sometime! Thank you so much for your compliments :) xx

      Delete
  3. Ithi, this is awesome! You are so talented my dear <3
    I am running from time to time or at least walking... ;)
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Fife! I'm glad you liked it :D I'd love to do running but I think I look like Pheobe from friends when I run and I started it a while ago but I ended up doing damage to my legs - I am always in admiration of those who run and hope one day to try again! xx

      Delete
  4. This is simply great, I love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing Ithi!! The snow leopard is stunning, I think you did such a good job! I think his legs look great btw, it really looks like he is walking :) I have never done one design across all my nails but I can imagine it's really hard!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning! I'm blown away. I love the spots and I think the pose is great.

    I have done one multi-nail design, a Viking longship. It looked great but sadly I this was before I started blogging so I don't have any photos.

    For exercise, I like walking, playing sports (I play field hockey) and swimming when it's hot enough. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is amazing! You are so talented :) your snow leopard came out perfect, he's so cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is so cute! You are such a great painter! I haven't tried that before... I go to a fitness center once a week to keep my back healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the way this turned out! I tried to do handwriting across my nails with one letter on each nail and I found it was a bit hard to line up from nail to nail.... I think it was easier to get away with it not matching up for that design than your leopard though... This is definitely more challenging! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow these really are amazing !! I learned about snow leopards from David Attenborough lol an this represents them so well! Fab work!
    I took part in a Lily Allen nail art competition once and I did the design all over my nails like this :) x

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig