Yes Love: N025 Swatch & Review ★★★★/5

Allo polish Pals!
How are you today? I hope you had a lovely weekend. I had a gorgeous weekend, it was lovely to go out and I even managed to pick up a bargain. One OPI polish for just 4 euros! Go me! I've been in one of those frustrating moods also; I have so many idea's but my patience has just not been quite where it normally is. Sometimes I think having so many manicure idea's is just as bad as having no idea's because I become so indecisive... I need to take a breath and come back to a couple of my ideas with a new approach. Positive thinking! Today I have another beauty from Yes Love to share with you, this is N025 but I think it ought to be called 'Barbies Convertible' or something.


Colour ~ N025 is a gorgeous, fluorescent hot pink which in some light seems to have an ever so slight coral tone. It also have a very subtle fine silver shimmer to it.

Application ~ I have no trouble with the application, it applies very smoothly and appears to be a jelly which means I am showing it with three coats to really show off its bright colour. I also applied these three coats very fast in between each other and as you can see I had no ugly bubbles – wahoo. The dry time on this polish is also really incredible considering the texture of it.

Texture ~ This is a jelly polish which means its somewhere in the thicker range when it comes to texture. It dries to a beautiful 'gummy' looking texture which makes me think of bubble gum wrapped around the nail.

★★★★/5 I'm giving this polish a four star rating. While there is really nothing to dislike about this polish I wouldn't say I am wicked crazy for it either. I've only said positive things about this polish because I really do like the great qualities it has so I would recommend it if you are looking for a really vivid pink to add to your collection. I do also really the subtle shimmer – I think that's pretty cute.

Just a reminder – Don't forget to enter and share my give away if you have not yet already!

How do you feel about this incredibly pink shimmery polish? Do you like to wear polishes this bright?


Have a great evening,
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Ithi Ithi..i would like you to wear more similar color like this one ! gorgeous !
    completely in love ! ♥♥♥ superb , 10+

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty shade Ithi- looks almost like gel :)
    And think positive ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so pretty. I do like a good bright polish :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely bright pink polish and I think this shade is so appropriate for a long night out :)
    Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty colour and I love the beautiful shimmer in it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the striking color, but the most I love is the jelly finish of it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous nail color! looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the color for summer but for fall it's a little too vivid...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! This colour is amazing. I feel like I need it in my life :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a nice colour! Your "Barbies Convertible" made me laugh a lot! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is such a beautiful polish!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great shade - I like such ones :)

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig