Dotticure Inspired By Pinterest.

Allo polish Pals!
How are you today? I hope your having a good start to the week. I kicked off today with a 4 mile walk-work out DVD... ”Pfft, walking. Easy, I bet this isn't going to be much of a work out.” Man was I wrong, haha! Today I have some very simple nail art to show you, a very dotty dotticure which was inspired by this pattern *here* on Pinterest.




On all my nails I started with two coats of Yes Love's Black and proceed to go to dot-insanity by using a mixture of pinks, among them was Nubar's 'Belize Coal', Zoya's 'Cassie' and China Glaze's 'Something Sweet'. I added a few tiny blue dots here and there also, like the inspiration picture. I decided to also see how this looked matte. I think I preferred it with a shiny top coat though!

What do you think of this Dot-overdose? Did you like It better with a glossy finish or matte?
Have a great evening!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. This looks good and I like it on the black. It also looks pretty cool matte as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple but more than amazing!:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. simple but very elegant :)- I like it Ithi

    ReplyDelete
  4. matte version is fabulous ! great color combo ! looks easy but a lot of work for this manicure

    ReplyDelete
  5. It may be a simple nail art but sure it looks fantastic. I like it matte better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love dotticures. Sooo fun and simple to do. This is stunning. I like it both shiny and matte. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow all those dots!
    I loveeee this design your nail look great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this dotticure! Though I think I prefer it matte.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dots are always some of the most effective nail art looks. I love the colours you used too xx

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig