Nail Art Decoration Pretty Resin Flowers Review - The Born Pretty Store

*This item was sent to me to review but as always I will give my full and honest opinion :)

Allo polish Pals!
Hope you are having a fantastic Sunday? I can tell you I am so incredibly tired I could sleep for a thousand hours! Yesterday Mr Bravo and I started our day at 5.30am for our journey back to England. It is so amazing to be home and see my family and pets. This afternoon I'll be celebrating my sisters birthday and also for my Mother who had her birthday in June. Oh and my mum will be cooking one of her epic Sunday roast dinners – I've been waiting for this for over 6 months, haha. Bring on the vegetables! I've just got a quick post for you today to show you these Pretty Resin Flowers from the Born Pretty Store.



You can get a 10% discount on all Born Pretty Store items when you use the code: DRX31

These gorgeous studs were such a delight to review and I found so many people complimenting me on my nails while I wore these. The flowers are a clear/white colour with a beautiful gem sat in the centre and come in a packet of 10 which are completely reusable time and time again. The Pretty Resin Flowers are roughly 7mm in size which may be too large for most people to wear which is why I suggest they are fabulous for special occasions – Even though I say this, I managed to go out and do a huge grocery shop without them falling off.I applied mine by applying them on top of my top coat once it had become tacky (Somewhere between wet and dry) If you look at my pictures you'll see the flowers almost have a square layer on top of the petals which really help to make the flowers look as if they have more depth.

For the rest of this manicure I wore two layers of Fearne's 'Night Owl' and applied two coats of Model's Own 'Ibiza Mix' on top. I also created some white flowers with a dotting tool and added a few standard studs into the center of these.

What do you think of these flower studs? Do you like the combination of dark glitter and light flowers?

Have a great Sunday!
Love
Ithi

SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I absolutely love this manicure! I love 3D decoraions and I know they are not very popular, because people find them a bit uncomfortable, ut I don't care, I love how they look! I'm certainly going to pick these up from BPS, I have many store points to redeem and was thinking what to use them for. Thanks for this fantastic review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Natalia! I love 3D decorations also, I just think its amazing how many different looking manicures you can create even using the same piece - Another bonus about a reusable item! You should check these out for sure! xx

      Delete
  2. I love 3D nail-art products, it's very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Szlivia! Such a great way to make a manicure extra special! :) xx

      Delete
  3. This is so pretty! I do like the 3d flowers :-) The colour and the glitter go well together :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ananka! I do too, I have seen lots of 3d flowers but I like how they look kinda glassy! xx

      Delete
  4. have fun with your family, these are some gorgeous nails!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you LittleMonster! We are having a great time so far, I'm being stuffed full of all the English foods I miss, haha! I'm glad you like the manicure! <3 xx

      Delete
  5. awww I love the flowers in combination with the black background ;)

    xx julia <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought I recognised my favourite glitter topper :). I got some of these little flowers in black and you've inspired me to find them and use them at last x

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig