Manicure Swap With Natalia of Polished Polyglot

Allo polish Pals!
How are you today? I'm actually writing to your from the future. I'm here in England now but thought I would do this as a scheduled post to keep myself up to date. Do you remember a short while ago I did that really fun manicure swap? I was lucky enough to have the beautiful Natalia of Polished Polyglot email me to ask if I would like to do a manicure swap with her. I of course had to say yes! I've known Natalia's blog right from the first few months of starting my own blog. She's a lovely person, always so warm and friendly. She was so kind to me during my father's heart attack. I've always enjoyed visiting her blog and seeing her newest creations.

I was so excited to take part in recreating one of her many beautiful designs, it was incredibly hard to decide which of her manicures to recreate as she has some really stunning designs. Please go take a look at her website, you wont be disappointed!

Here is Natalia's Design (Left) and my recreation.
I finally managed to decide to recreate Natalia's 'Night Out' nails because I thought they looks so elegant and glamorous. I couldn't help think that she nailed the brief perfectly, I would certainly want to wear these on a fancy night out! For my version I used Hema's nude polish and applied a layer of Collistar's '#37' glitter. I then used striping tapes to add Fearne's 'High Tide' and added a small rhinestone to match Natalia's design.

Natalia decided to recreate my 'Gleaming Oceanic Gradient Nails'. On the left is my version and the right is Natalia's; I love the colours she used and I think her creation is simply gorgeous, I think she made this manicure look so much better than the original!

I think Natalia's manicure is beautiful and looks great wit her nail shape. It's got me wishing for my rounder nails again...

What do you think of this manicure swap? Have you taken part in a mani swap before?

Have a fantastic day!
Love
Ithi

SHARE:

19 comments

  1. Soooo beautiful Ithi! You both done a great job with these manis. Love them. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ann-Sofie! I've always loved Natalia's nail art so it was so fun (and difficult) to try and work out which gorgeous manicure to recreate. I also think Natalia's version of my manicure is just perfect! xx

      Delete
  2. Both of them are fabulous. In both cases the combination is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Manases Andrea! I certainly think Natalia's manicure was such a perfect design in terms of colour. So elegant! xx

      Delete
  3. Hi Ithi! I hope you are having a blast back home! I'm so happy to have done this mani-swap with you! you are such a creative person I had a hard time choosing which mani to recreate, changed my mind 20 times, haha, still so many manis I'd like to "copy". Thank you for accepting my request and you've added a diferent dimension to my design, your version actually looks so glamourous! I now want to try again myself with a more obvious glitter, hihi.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natalia, I am glad we did this too! To be honest I could pick out another ton of your manicure's I'd want to recreate, haha :) You did the same with mine, I love the sea-green twist your manicure has, it is beautiful! <3 xx

      Delete
  4. These are so pretty! I really like both of yours :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both mani are awesome, very elegant and classy :)
    Great job ladies :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Fife! I personally LOVE Natalia's 'Night Out' nails! xx

      Delete
  6. Both look really pretty! (or well, all four look really pretty lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow I can not choose between these mani's!
    They look all just so perfect ;)
    I love your version of the first creation but your second recreation looks also perfect to me!

    Love these manicures!
    xx julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Julia! I do think Natalia's look perfect but I am not so sure of my own. It was certainly a lot of fun to do this swap and I do think we had great idea's to share between us :) xx

      Delete
  8. Wow I love how elegant these manis are. We should do a mani swap one day soon xx

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig