Essie: Cascade Cool Swatch & Review ★★★★★/5

Allo polish Pals!
Happy mid week to you all, how is your week going so far? I can say the panic of travelling on Saturday has kicked in. There will be lists of things to pack and remember all over the place. I'm also feeling frantic about my ability to create a few scheduled posts and then 'wing it' when I am in England. Don't get me wrong, I'm really excited! I just hate the stress of travelling. It would be so great to have a transportation machine where I could just click one button and be where I wanted! Today I am showing you one of my first ever Essie polishes, Cascade Cool.
 
Colour ~ Cascade Cool is a gorgeous bright bubblegum pink with slightly cool under tones. Its perfectly vivid in just two coats.

Application ~ I have absolutely no problems with application with Cascade Cool, It glides on smoothly and has a pretty reasonable drying time. I don't experience any bubbles and I have always found this polish to be quite self leveling – Bonus!

Texture ~ I would describe Cascade Cool as a cream that has a really beautiful soft glossy looking finish.

★★★★★/5 Five stars! Not bad, eh? Everything about this polish is in my 'yes list'. There's literally nothing to fault at all. I would highly recommend Cascade cool to any serious pink fans out there. I don't think you can go wrong but the cooler shade may not suit every bodies skin tone so be aware. With that said, that's up to individuals but I think this is a really beautiful polish.

What do you think of this bubblegum pink shade? Do you have a favorite pink polish?
Enjoy the rest of your day!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. this is a lovely pink. I also wish we could teleport!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very delicate and classy pink- i like it Ithi :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard from this color before but I love it on you! The color is perfect for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pink! cool toned shades look amazing on you!
    I hope you have a great time in England and have a safe trip :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this shade!
    It looks so elegant and I think it is perfect to wear on your nails this summer <3

    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a juicy polish! Looks "wet" on your nails, so shiny :D

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig