N.Nail 4 Piece Synthetic Fibre Pull Pen with Bottle (Brushes) ~ Review

*This item was sent to me to review but as always will contain my full and honest opinion :)

Allo polish Pals!
How are you doing? I hope you are enjoying your weekend. I've had a pretty quiet weekend, really. I'm enjoying it as next weekend will be hectic – This time next week Mr Bravo and I will be in England! I really can't wait to see my family after six months, its been too long. I'm going to see so many changes in my Nephew who was only a new born on our last visit. I wish I could see them more often. In preparation I am trying to get blog posts scheduled and am taking an abundance of swatches so I can keep posting while I am there. Today there isn't so much nail art but I am showing you my new favorite 'N.Nail 4 pc Synthetic Fiber Pull Pen with bottle' brushes from KKCENTERHK Come take a look!

Don't forget you can get a 10% discount on all items from KKCENTERHK when you use the code 'ithinitybeauty'
Freehand Doodlin' with N.Nail Synthetic pull pen brushes.
These synthetic fibre brushes arrive in a pack of four and are beautiful finely tipped. The sizes vary from XL, L, M and S. One thing I love about these brushes is that they come in their own little container tubes with a stopper at each end meaning you can keep them nice and neatly knowing that the brush end is completely safe.

I have been testing out these brushes using acrylic paint and after use I cleanse the brush with warm water and a small amount of shampoo – You can imagine how little shampoo it takes to clean these brushes seeing that the brushes are are tiny.

I decided to review these brushes because I've been on the look out for a very fine tipped brush for... who know how long. I wanted some brushes I could do tiny details with, fine intricate patterns and so on. What do I think? I personally really love them, they are just the perfect fit for small and detailed nail art. Don't base your judgement on my doodle nails but trust me, You can do some really tiny patterns with these brushes.

If your looking for the perfect brushes for detailed nail art look no further! Check out the amazing prices of these brushes *here*. Do you have a favourite brand of brushes you use?

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

21 comments

  1. Oh that's great you'll be back in the country! Sounds fun! :-)

    These look really fine and sound like they are good :-) I like the designs you've done as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait, Ananka! There are so many things which seem weird to me in England now - The land here is so flat that it takes me a week for my legs to get used to walk anywhere with hills, haha! Thank you for your kind words :) xx

      Delete
  2. Ooh exciting to go back to England! I hope you have a great time :) Greatreview too, the brushes do look really nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Robin, I am getting really excited now as the date gets closer! I can tell you they paint as nicely as they look! xx

      Delete
  3. so gorgeous design Ithi :)
    Have a lovely time in England my dear :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Fife! It was just something very quick and silly but they are fun to paint with! Thank you so much :) xx

      Delete
  4. I can understand that you long for your family in England. Today we had my mum and her husband to be here for a visit, it was so much fun. I hope this week will go by really fast so you'll meet them soon.
    This brushes looks great, I have some nail art brushes too, but I don't use them so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ann-Sofie, your not wrong! Six months is far too long. I'm glad you had a great time catching up with your family that's always so lovely! So far this week is going fast and I am wondering how I am going to get everything done in time! You should dig them out, I'd love to see what you come up with! xx

      Delete
  5. love this nail art ! i use too nail art brushes !
    have alove time in England , dear ITHI ! huge hug for your black cat !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bubica, it was just something quick to show the brushes but I am really loving them so far! I can't wait to go, Mr Mars cat is going go to be hugged non stop! xx

      Delete
  6. these look like great brushes! have fun in England!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Little Monster and they are really great! xx

      Delete
  7. Those brushes look awesome! Great work!
    Have a lovely time in England :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really good for tiny little details! Thank you so much :) xx

      Delete
  8. I can't believe you painted this free handed! Great! Have a great time with your family in England!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Stadtwaldvogel! I can't wait for England, not long now! It was just a silly quick doodle but I'm looking forward to doing some interesting freehand things with these brushes! xx

      Delete
  9. Hi! Cool look of your blog (feels like I've been away like forever!!) And awesome nail art, really showing off the brushes! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gelic! It has changed a lot! I just needed something different, hehe. Thank you, I wanted to do them justice for how good they are! xx

      Delete
  10. Wow !!! gorgeous design <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your nailarts are becoming little pieces of artwork!
    I'm so impressed <3 this mani looks great :-)
    Thanks for sharing it with us!

    Xx Julia

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig