Dorothy L: 98 Swatch & Review ★★★★/5

Allo polish Pals!
How are you doing today? I hope your week has been good this far? I am sorry I'm not here as much as I should be; I think you understand the situation. We return back to Holland on Sunday and I am a real mixture of emotions at the moment; I'm grateful I could come visit my family and bummed about going home. I am going to try and post once more before we leave England but I can't promise anything. I have to make the most of my time with my family since I always miss them like crazy. Anyway! For today I am showing you Dorothy L's #98 which is a polish my beautiful Mum picked up for me while holidaying in Greece – She's the sweetest. You'd love her.. but I am biased perhaps ;)

Colour ~ #98 is a beautiful vibrant juicy orange which I would have to say leans slightly towards red rather than yellow. In certain lights you could say it looks slightly like a burnt orange shade. I would say this is a jelly-like finish so you are seeing this manicure with three coats.

Application ~ Uh-mazing! Wait, I mean amazing. It is so perfectly smooth, even though I had a generous amount on the brush I had no issues with bubbles, it is self levelling and the dry time is a dream to work with.

Texture ~ The texture is like a liquid plastic dream. It is perfectly smooth in liquid form; not too thick or too runny and dries into a beautiful vinyl like finish with a gorgeously glossy appearance.

★★★★/5 I really love this fantastic-tango'd orange. I think this may well easily be my favorite orange polish in my collection now. Its temptingly juicy looking and with such a rapid dry time it is a treasure. I am also in love with the fact it is easy to get a gorgeous, insanely glossy and flawless finish even if you are not a confident painter or start streaky on the first coat – you'll be happy by the end result.

What do you think of this 'in your face' orange? How do you feel about orange polishes?
Stay Fabulous!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

21 comments

  1. what an refreshing nail polish ! bravo ! it is soo good !
    i have also neglected my red orange nail polishes, but i will back to it !
    wow,,eye catching color ! do some nail art with this color please, one time, not now :)
    have a nice weekend dear friend !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Bubica! I absolutely promise to use this for nail art in the near future. And yes, you must do some more red/orange nail art because it always looks wonderful on your long nails :) xx

      Delete
  2. Great color! Love it on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beautiful polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing orange :)- you have lovely Mum :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Fife! I think she's mighty wonderful :D xx

      Delete
  5. Two years ago I hated orange polishes but I have come to like them. This red-ish orange is a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's completely how I felt about reds, I am glad we both like shades we wouldn't have in the past. Its fun to try out new colours :) xx

      Delete
  6. It looks really great, like a very good quality nail polish. Your nails look pretty in this one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mhhh this looks delicious!! I LOVE the colour and squishyness!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ROBIN!! Yes, squishy! It really does look squishy, I would not have thought to describe it that way but now I see it! :) It is such a juicy shade xx

      Delete
  8. What a pretty orange! Very bold. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ananka! I agree, maybe its not one for the shy of orange! xx

      Delete
  9. Our mums rock for sure!!
    (btw, I think you did a great job posting so much while being home with your fam)

    And the polish looks amazing. I cannot say it would be a fav for me...but I'd wear it once or twice!

    Enjoy you last day! :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do, don't they?! Thank you, lovely. I tried to keep up as best as I could. I am not a huge orange fan but I actually couldn't help admiring how juicy this one looked! xx

      Delete
  10. what a bright, fun orange, i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this manicure! Your nails look perfect :)

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig