Welcome To The Circus ~ Pin Wheel Nails

Allo polish Pals!
How are you today? I hope you've had a great Monday and to those of you in England I hope you had a great Bank holiday, who doesn't love a long weekend? Today was really quiet for everyone here. My Niece and Nephew had visitors so I didn't get to play with them today and its just rained on and off all day which was a shame. But instead I decided to create something really bright using acrylic paints. I don't think I nailed my idea but I was told to post it anyway (Yes, I was repeatedly told it looks ok enough to post...) Here is my 'pin wheel' style manicure with a little extra animation.

I hoped to show it working as a spiral but I don't think it worked.
I originally had this idea for my new minty coloured polishes but in the end I decided to go bright and hoped that using acrylics would give me a smoother result than using polish.
On all my nails I applied China Glaze's 'Blue Sparrow' (This is amazing with a top coat, I'll swatch it soon) and created a simple pin wheel style pattern using my Oumaxi (Via SammyDress) acrylic paints. I finished this all off with OPI's Matte top coat.

What do you think of this pin wheel look? Would you wear this type of pattern and if so would you go for bright shades or softer shades?

Have a great evening!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. Oh wow this looks really cool! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ithi this is so lovely nail art ! could bet that your cousins mention it , even if they are boy.it looks amazing !
    ha ha .. it is good enough to post ??? oh girl ! i love it ! dont be so strictly please ! love every your work !
    we are not study and have to pass exams !!! you are nail artist and every your work is for 10+++++

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bubica you are always so amazingly sweet <3 You are so right I do need to just chill out and not worry so much. I enjoy what I do and should not make it so hard on myself. Thank you for your kind words, it means a lot to me <3 xx

      Delete
  3. These are so eye catching Ithi. I can't believe you considered not posting them! I love them x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun and colourful manicure. Love it. :-) <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. design looks fantastic especially with matte top- love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looked fun! I think that the only thing I'd change is that I'd like the red to be brighter. I always imagine these pin wheels to be super bright colored. XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks great! I adore your little animation :) I'd like to try this design too sometime, I'd probably do it with soft mint and pink shades :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow this manicure is (again) so creative!
    I wish I could create something like this, your nails look beautiful ;)

    xx julia <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just find your blog ☺ I love these, so colorful ♥
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very well done! I think this pattern would look great with candy colors (soft yellow, mint, soft pink).

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love pinwheel designs! They are always great to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  12. so much fun! I love your mani, it's so cheerful :D I have also done a mani inspired in Circus yesterday! but not as artsy as yours I'm afraid. I find it so difficult to work with acrillyc paint, how do you do it? do you dilute the paint or not? I've tried diluting just a bit and the result was sheer, so I had to paint several times the same area... not fun. Then wihtout diluting, I had the impression that my brush dragged the paint leaving awful strokes and that if I tried to fix it, I ended with really thick and bumpy paintings, arrrgh, I don't know what I doing wrong! are my brushes? may be my paint? both?

    ReplyDelete
  13. You deserve some serious beating :))
    This mani is perfect! The colours are perfectly combined ( it could be a good cover for AmericanHorrorStory - Freak Show- I cannot wait for it to start)
    (i told you I wanted to do it ...but with the idea of a lollipop...but I am sure it wouldn't look this good)

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig