'Swimming Lesson's ' With N.Nail's Orange Duck And Chicken Water Decals

Allo polish Pals
How are you today? I hope you've been having a great week? This week has past me in a blur, really. I've not been feeling so great which is why I am going to keep this post really short as I seem to be struggling to make sentences which make any sense. Today I am going to show you how I chose to wear these cute 'N.nail orange duck and chicken water decals' from KKCENTERHK.


You can get a 10% discount at KKCENTERHK when you use the code 'ithinitybeauty'
These cute little water decal stickers come in a pack of around 30 deigns including large and small and two designs of chicks and ducks. I personally love the little chickens because they have a really cute fluffy butt. I found these stickers to be just as easy to apply as N.Nails other water decals which means I simply cut my design out and use tweezers to hold it under water for 20 seconds or so. I am then able to easily slide the ducks off of the backing paper and apply to the required area.

For these nails I began by using two coats of Guylond's light blue which was part of a gradient set. I then took Ozotic's '903 sugar' to add some really subtle polka dots. Next I used Oumaxi Paints (Via Sammy Dress) to create some water on the tips of my nails. Finally I added my desired water decals to where I wanted them.

What do you guys think of this chicl manicure? Do you like to incorporate water decals into your designs?

Hope you have a great evening and if you are celebrating July 4th tomorrow I hope you have a fantastic time!
Love
Ithi

SHARE:

12 comments

  1. The water decals are so cute! I ordered decals for myself and can't wait to try them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the ducks are really cute! i really like the water you did and the subtle dots in the background :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the design you made with them and thanks for making me laugh - I liked reading that you love the little chickens because they have a fluffy butt ;) Also really great that they have a little gold detail on their wings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! I think I need to give decals another try xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just so darn adorable :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are really cute! I love the addition of the Ozotic polish polka dots, they look just like soap bubbles :)

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig