Yes Love: N030 Swatch & Review ★★★★/5

Allo polish Pals!
Hope you are all doing well today? I'm so sorry for my lack of posting the past week. I've had so many idea's I wanted to do and show you but I've just been struggling a little bit. I still have the most awful pain in my ribs and its really squashed my painting inspiration. So I thought for today I would show you a swatch of Yes Love's #N030, come see!



Colour ~ N030 Is a beautiful vibrant kingfisher blue/green, or perhaps we can call it a medium teal. Unfortunately I wasn't have a good picture day because I feel it is more vibrant to the actual eye than my pictures show.

Application ~ As you may remember with the other Yes Love polishes I have shown you I had no trouble at all with application, it seems to be quite self levelling and dries to a beautiful flawless glossy finish. I had a few bubbles but I swear that is just my fault for rushing the painting process. Besides that I had no troubles at all; Also it had quite an amazing dry time.

Texture ~ I'm going to have a guess and call this one a crème because of its beautiful finish. Its also quite a nice texture to apply, not too thick and not too thin.

★★★★/5 With all things considered I think this is a pretty great nail polish, I love the shade and the vibrancy is so striking. When you remember that the dry time is also exceptional and the application is smooth and dreamy what's not to love?

What do you think of the Kingfisher teal shade? Would you wear a colour like this?
Have a lovely day, I hope to bring you something more exciting very soon!
Love
Ithi

SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Karen! I agree, I love these kinds of shades!

      Delete
  2. I like this polish as well!
    It look so beautiful on your nails :)

    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Julia! I'm so glad you think so, I really enjoy wearing this one! :) xx

      Delete
  3. it is very nice color ! Ithi i hope you will son get better , and you will not fell pain !kisses !i

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Bubica! It is really hindering what I can do which makes me feel bad for not helping around the house as much as usual :( <3 Glad you like this colour too! :) xx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, ShortLegsBeauty! xx

      Delete
  5. Oh no, I hope you are feeling ok! Get well, my dear!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig