Day 11: Polka Dots

Allo polish Pals!
How are you today? I'm pleased to say I'm feeling pretty dandy today and managing to be quite productive ~ Go me! The next couple of days are going to be pretty hectic and a total shake up from my normal routine but I'm going to embrace it and have a lot of fun. I'm not going to let my syndrome hold me back or stop me having a social life! For today's post I have my 11th day of the 31 day nail art challenge which asks for polka dots. How do you feel about polka dot nails/clothing?


On all my fingers except my index and ring finger I began with two coats of Yes Love's #070 which is a gorgeous blue with a fantastic soft looking finish. I then applied my spots using a dotting tool and Yes Love's white polish. On my remaining fingers I used two coats of DA's #043 and once dry marked off the areas using reinforcement rings; I then painted the rest of the nail with the Yes Love blue and added my spots.

What do you think about this manicure? Would it be too dotty for you to wear?
Have a beautiful day!

Love
Ithi

SHARE:

12 comments

  1. How cute.
    You know what they remind me off?
    Those vintage dresses pin-up girls wear. Aren't they similar?
    I really them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andreea! Yes they remind me of pin up too! I normally think of pin up in red but polka dots do always make me think retro! <3

      Delete
  2. Very sweet! I love polka dots on nails and on clothes. I recently bought two polka dotted dresses for summer :) Rock n Roll!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Stadtwaldvogel! I like them too, I bet your dresses are cute! Ha, Rock n roll :) <3

      Delete
  3. Omg! So cute!!! I'm gonna try <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nazh!! I'd love to see your version of this if you do it :) <3

      Delete
  4. amazing Ithi :)..I like your polka dots and your twin post :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That designs looks just so cute!
    I love those dots ;)

    xx julia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colors, great design...everything's great! I love this mani:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so cute, i love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love polka dots they're so cute! i haven't done a polka dot mani yet though... I can never seem to get the spacing and size of the dots even :(

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig