Day 10: Gradient Nails (Pink Sparkle!)

Allo polish Pals!
How are you today? Is the start of your week going smoothly? I have to say I'm upside down and completely backwards in everything. Yesterday was a national holiday here and all my days are jumbled up, it doesn't feel like a Tuesday at all... What does a Tuesday feel like?
Do you ever feel like the days are mixed up? I'm rambling! Today I have day 10 of the 31 day nail art challenge which is gradient nails. I actually came up with a design I was so pleased with but decided to re-do as it wasn't quite as neat as I'd have liked. Then of course everything went wrong, the heat wasn't helping so I decided to just stick to a full gradient. I'll be re doing the idea I liked for my striped nails day :)



I'm not happy with this gradient at all but if I get nit-picky and fussy I'll never create a post good enough (in my standards) to show you, so here it is anyway. I started off with two coats of Catrice's 'Chromit and Miss Piggy' and used DA's #103 and Nicole by Opi's 'Pretty As Plum'. That's all.
I know its not particularly fancy or anything but a gradient it is.. I do love how the middle pink sparkles though.

What do you think of this gradient? Have you created a pink gradient before?
Hope you have a lovely day!

Love
Ithi
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. This is stunning!! Have a great day <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nazh, wishing you a fabulous day also! <3

      Delete
  2. it looks exactly as I like the most- lovely colour,sparkly and perfect gradient :D
    Take care Ithi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Fife! I'm really glad you like it! :) xx

      Delete
  3. I think your gradient came out pretty great! I love pink so I like this gradient a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Robin! I wasn't so sure but I do like the pinkness also! :) xx

      Delete
  4. I think your gradient is beautiful! I love the shades you picked for it. They look fab together! :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hot, hot, hot! You are the gradient queen, hun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning! The colours are beautiful and perfectly blended. Tuesdays are my 'hate' day. Always the worst and longest day of the working week xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohh i always get my days jumbled! what a beautiful gradient :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the gradient! I think we are all our own worst critics and we all tend to get nit picky over things that other people probably wouldn't notice... at least not in real life... sometimes the camera lens is not so forgiving but i honestly don't see anything wrong with this mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so lovely! I really like the colours you used! X

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig