Happy Valentine's Day!

Allo polish Pals!
Happy Valentines day to you! How are you doing today? Do you have any plans for Valentines day? If I'm honest with you its not one of my favourite holidays to celebrate. I just don't understand celebrating your love for someone on a given day ~ why not just do that all year round, huh?! My perfect valentines would probably be snuggled up in the warm watching a movie or two with Mr Bravo but I'll be at home on my own tonight. On the plus side I will have some long girly chats with my mother and sister on Skype. Today's manicure features a brand that was new to me!

For this manicure I used different shade for each nail. My sister-in-law (we call each other that even though Mr Bravo and I are not married yet) ever so kindly surprised me with 30-something new nail polishes this week and among the selection was a brand that was new to me, Guylond. I had a gradient set in all pink shades so decided to use these. The collection of pink polishes had no name/numbers apart from 'pink'. I made heart decal stickers using my BM 317 stamping plate and Barry M's 'Silver Foil' and applied these on top. On my thumb I used the same shades in a cloud design. I finished by applying Model's Own top coat to seal the decals. Its not really the 'amazing' valentines day manicure I had planned but still..


What did you think of this simple manicure?
Have a fantastic Valentines, whatever your plans!
Love
Ithi

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. First of all, I don't think it looks simple at all, it's amazing and beautiful!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, These valentine nails are soo cute!
    I really like this nail art design :)
    Especially the layering of different colors is just blowing my mind :)

    Xx Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. say hello to your sister in low :-) i am glad about you ,as well.so will will see many many swatches ! yupiiiiiiii ! and you are wrong ! your nails are amazing ! love this thumb nail art ! many kisses and have a nice weekend ,dear ITHI !

    ReplyDelete
  4. The delicate stamping over the different pink polishes is just perfect! I do it like you and prefer to honor the love for my husband all year around.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is adorable! i like this manicure a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super pretty. I love that you are making stamping decals. Fantastic idea and they look just perfect over these pretty pinks xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so pretty, i love your thumb!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig