Wiggle Wiggle Freehand and Gradient

Allo polish Pals!
How is your week going? Are you battling the rain with your umbrella's? Unluckily Holland has been pretty wet the past few days, it seems like such an abrupt change from the beautiful sunny weather we where having! Today I have some freehand doodles for you to see. wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, yeah!

I started off with two coats of Models Own 'Bubblegum' on every nail. I then created a gradient using Essie's 'Full Steam Ahead'. In my opinion I love these two shades together but it wasn't one of my best gradients. Boo :( I then took my Mash nail art pen in silver and first created a quite thick wiggly line down the center of each nail. I followed this up by adding a thinner 'bracket'-like line on the left side and following dots to the right side. Finally I topped off the design with a lick of Seche Vite topcoat.

All in all its pretty simple but I like how the silver stands out from both of the polish colours! I must really do more freehand nail art, its so enjoyable!

What do you guys think of this manicure? Have you tried freehand wiggles before?
Enjoy the rest of your day!

Love
Ithi
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. This was awesome and also felt unique :D I really liked the gradient (so pretty colors together) and the wiggled line(s) in silver. Free hand is so fun and relaxing also! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gelic! I agree, Sometimes I enjoy doing freehand without even knowing the design before I start :'D xx

      Delete
  2. Gosh Ithi! Look at that pink, so bright! I love this nail art, I have to try it! but what makes it so special is the gradient, bith colours compliments each other and at the same time contrast because of their intensity and saturation, wow! effect guaranteed :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natalia! I love these colours together too, I think the silver makes it almost look a little frosted. You should try it, I'd love to see your version :) xx

      Delete
  3. Wow these colours do look so good together. Great gradient Ithi and I love the wiggle wiggle! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty, i really love the colors! i enjoy doing freehand too :)

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig