Just A Little Update!

Allo polish Pals!
I hope you are all well. I would like to apologize for not posting for over a week.. I've certainly been aiming to but nearly every time I attempt a manicure or I look at my photo's afterwards it never seems 'good enough'. Even my polish seems like its having issues with the heat. I'm not sure what's going on with me! I just wanted to post this so you didn't think I had vanished because I am expecting to be up and posting regularly again very very soon so please bare with me! Sorry guys.

Love
Ithi
x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. It's ok dear, we all have these times when things just don't feel good enough. Sometimes I decide to post things I wasn't sure I completely like, but then I got great comments and that cheered me up..
    Hope to see your designs again soon :) Cheer up dear! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have been bad about posting too, take your time, i can't wait to see what you create in the future!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig