Freehand Tribal/Doodle Nails!

Allo polish Pals!
Happy almost-weekend to you all! Have you had a good week? I can't believe its a week tomorrow that I'll be going back to England! I can't wait to catch up with the family :) Today I have a 'different' look for you today that features a mixture of tribal design and random entire freehand doodles. I'm not really sure how to describe it to you so lets just move onto the pictures, eh?
I started with two coats of Model's Own 'Pukka Purple' on all nails and used different nail art brushes to add stripes and shapes with Picture Polishes 'Marine' and Essie's 'The More The Merrier'. To add the lines and patterns I used a mixture of Mash nail art pens and Kiss nail art striper pens.

I did the manicure last night but took the pictures this morning which explains why you may see what looks like some bits are missing.. Opps. I'm quite happy with how effective it looks when I look down at my hand but if there was something I had to pick on it would be my ring finger as I'm not happy with how the triangle type shapes look.


What do you guys think of this look? Do you like purple and green together?
Hope you guys have a fantastic Friday!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. wow i love this, it came out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this was genius! I loved the pattern on all nails and also the color combination! Many tribals I've seen have had fewer colors, this feels very genuine and like african tribal with all those lovely colors! :) I'm saving this on my pinterest! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gelic! That's so unbelievably kind of you to say! <3 Thank you for share-pinning! I was really worried it wasn't good enough to post but playing with strippers was fun and actually quite a learning experience!

      Delete
  3. This is gorgeous! I'm always amazed at the amazing tribal designs that people come up with. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katherine, I am always in awe at people's tribal designs too! They always look so perfect, I have no idea how they do it!

      Delete
  4. The color combo is great! Your freehand design is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stadtwaldvogel! I know I do need to practice my freehand more but I always find it so fun sometimes to just 'do' rather then fret and worry about a design, grab a pen and go for it!

      Delete
  5. Oh my gosh these are perfection. Your line work is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These really are superb! The fact that they're a freehanded, doodled design rather than planned makes them flow all the more, technique is one thing, it can be learnt and you've certainly mastered it, but natural, creative design talent is something you either have, or don't, it can't be faked... You have it in bucket loads! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These really are superb! The fact that they're a freehanded, doodled design rather than planned makes them flow all the more, technique is one thing, it can be learnt and you've certainly mastered it, but natural, creative design talent is something you either have, or don't, it can't be faked... You have it in bucket loads! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig