Matte Coral Meets Sparkle!

Allo polish Pals!
How is your week going? Have you been up to much? I had to admit that today I am feeling a lot less stressed, yay! I still have some creativity block but you know what? That's ok! I'll get it back :D Even though I still have so many idea's right now its hard getting them all down. When all the idea's come at once it can sometimes mean I get even less done.. pft.
NOTE TO SELF: You need to buy a new nail stamper You never realise how much you want to stamp until you lose your nail stamper! Hah.
So for today I am showing you what might just be a real love or hate manicure!

Firstly I apologise profusely for the pictures.. There's something about this beautiful coral shade that my camera refuses to photograph, every photo I took of it it looked more like a hot raspberry than coral. I started with two coats of Essence's 'Off To Miami' and added Essence's 'Aquarious Glorious' effect topper on top. I then finished off with a top coat and one coat of Model's Own Pro 'Matte topcoat'. I know, I know maybe its a weird combination but I rather like it. It's different at least!

What do you guys think of this matte-glitter duo? Do you like the unusual colour pairing or is it too 'odd' for you? I am going to be doing my hardest to get some more unique designs out again.

Enjoy the rest of your day!
Love
Ithi
x
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. The color combo is a little bold but I like it. Glitter looks great when it's matte. I hope you will feel less stressed soon! Have a great summer day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more! I love sparkle but matte glitters can be equally as gorgeous! :D

      Delete
  2. I Love the colour pairing and I love the matte top coat :)

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig