Freehand Full English Breakfast Nail Art

Allo polish Pals!
How are you all doing today? I hope you are having a fabulous week so far. I'll be celebrating three birthday's in two days!

Today I have yet another Tiny Canvas challenge manicure (Can you tell I am enjoying doing these?) The prompt for this challenge was food. Since I've done cakes, cheese burgers and fries.. ice creams, various fruit.. I decided to go home! With full English breakfast nail art!

If you are ready I'll take your order now. I'd also like to just say that we can make special diary amendments should like the vegan/vegetarian option, or require wheat or lactose substitutes ;) Its always good to have options!


This manicure began with a luscious coat of Mezmris base coat, Armor Up; This stuff dries SO fast that I was very quickly able to move on to my black base of Wet 'N' Wild's 'Crème Noire' which I applied in two thin coats. I then applied a thin coat of my Pro-FX top coat (I just like this habit) I used my fave brushes and acrylic paints to create all the food items. I finished it all off with Wet 'N' Wilds matte top coat because it sort of reminded me of a cafe chalk board.

So included we have Toast, fried eggs, bacon (I don't recommend it, looks a little undercooked..) sausages, fried tomato, baked beans (beans in tomato sauce) hash browns, mushrooms and dollops of tomato ketchup. I left out the black pudding (bllod sausage - gag) because... well.. I simply just don't like it and couldn't imagine any way of making it look pretty on my nails, ha!

This is a serious thing, whenever someone finds out I am British they always ask if I eat a full English breakfast everyday!! No, obviously not and I don't know anyone that does! Hah!

What do you think of my English Breakfast nail art? What food have you had on your nails before?

Have a beautiful day my fwends! Go do something wonderful and exciting! I'll catch you again Friday!

Love
Ithi
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Funny nails! I've only had fruit nails so far (when it comes to food).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe they ar epretty unusual! Fruit always looks beautiful on nail art, I think. Great for a fresh summer look! :)

      Delete
  2. Great job! The matte black actually reminded me of a frying pan haha The only food I've had on my nails is cupcakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny!
    I can barely manage a sandwich and a cup of tea in the morning but please, no eggs, beans, sausages or hash browns! They can remain on your nails ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun look! I love nail art that really steps outside the box. Your food came out amazing- I love all the little details you added to make it even more realistic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These nails look sooo delicious :D especially the egg, yummy :p
    I think I never had food nails before, but that may change now :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You freehanded this??? Wow that's some amazing work <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. As always...one more amazing manicure by you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, what a great idea and so well made! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are adorable! I'll take the vegetarian option please ;)

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig