Holographic Hazy Water Marble

Allo polish Pals!
How are we all doing? I hope your having a fantastic weekend so far! Just a quick post today ~ I have a sleepy-weekend feeling and I'm looking forward to climbing into bed and listening to the thunder and rain So relaxing!  Guest Bloggers: To those of you who have already applied I will be sending you the date for when your post will go live over the weekend/start of the week. If you interested in applying for a guest blog spot there is still time!
Today I am showing you a manicure featuring some small hexagon studs which is the first product I have tried from the Born Pretty Store. I'm loving these beauties!

For some reason my camera decided to be a douche, sorry!
I started with two luscious coats of Color Club's 'Harp On It' on all my nails. Then to create a simple (Ie: I didn't swirl the colours, similar to when I did my parrot manicure) water marble manicure I used Models Own 'Grey Day' and W7's 'White' and 'Black'. I then carefully used tweezers to add the studs along the black polish.
I noticed something which is completely accidental... Where Model's Own 'Grey Day' and holographic beauty 'Harp On It' meet it blended and softened so unusually. I really love the hazy look they made together!

What do you guys think of this manicure? Do you like the grey-scale paired with a holographic polish?

Have a wonderful weekend, beauties.
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. that holo is soooo pretty! i love the effect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is so gorgeous! I love the simplicity of the colors you used... it makes the design stand out more! :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looked amazing, as you said I also noticed how beautiful the holo and the gray merged softly together. When I saw this my first though was "how did she do that?! amazing..." First I almost thought that you'd sponged it somehow but it was a fun coincident that it was a watermarble! :D I wonder if the CC holo does this with other polishes too? It would be so cool if it would do the same with a black or something. :)

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig