Pool-side Deckchairs

Allo polish Pals!
How are you all doing? I missed you guys. I'm sorry for the delayed post again. I don't know what's been going on with me lately, perhaps its the heat but I had so many failed manicures and my polish mojo wasn't up to its usual level. Me and my Partner thought these colours reminded ourselves of something... I don't know why but when I see the colour combo I am instantly thinking deckchairs! Still, I'm back!

 
Matte Top Coat, wha'dya think? I smudged the pinkie after I applied it :(
I started with two coats of China Glaze's 'Sunday Funday' on all nails minus my ring finger. I then applied stripes using striping tape, Color Club's 'Normadic in nude' and Essie's 'The More The Merrier'. I then used a dotting tool with the same colours on my ring-ding finger. I had intended to do a gradient stamp on this finger, I was thinking that flip-flops would have looked so cute with the stripes but it seems my stamper is on vacation :( Hopefully it will turn up soon.
I then had to try this manicure in matte, I'm not sure which I perfer!

What do you think of this simple beachy manicure? Do you prefer it with the matte top coat or with shine?de Hopefully I've got a few issues sorted and will be posting as regular as usual!

Have a great day!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Oh I love these colors together! So bright and fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love these colours together !
    I prefer it with shine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors together (but I prefer the shiny version)! Don't be sad about delayed posting or failed manicures, that just happens. I am always curious about your latest posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!! I'm so into lime green and turquoise blue. Your stripes are so perfect s well. I must do some experimenting with my matte top coat :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just had to comment this one too ;) I loved this kinda unexpected color combination, you always find these most amazing and unique combinations! :D I also loved it best in matte, dunno why but somehow the colors maybe popped more as matte!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just discovered this blog :) and I see all these Lovely Nail arts! they look just Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. dear ,i am your really big fan.matte version are briliant! and color combo that you used is my lovely !

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig