Under The Bubble Tree

Allo polish Pals!
Hope your having a good week so far. Did you notice the new blog image? What do you guys think of it? Today's look is a little 'meh', I'm not sure if I am being hard on myself or if this is just so much different to what I'm used to! My mash pens arrived today and I was all eager beaver to try them out ~ So lets see what happened, Are you ready for some serious dottage-dosage?
 
 
I started with two coats of China Glaze 'Recycle' and added a glitter coat of Herôme's mini 206. On my index, middle and pinkie I then used Mash nail art pen in black to create twiggy-like tree shapes. I then took two different sized dotting tools and added Model's Own 'Bubble Gum' and DA's light blue. I do really like how glossy they look when they hit the light.
My first impressions of these pens are: YES, yes yes and yes! so I look forward to reviewing them for you soon. I also look forward to doing some more complex freehand designs.

Would you be interested in a post featuring my favourite nail care items? Have you had a chance to try out the Mash Nail pens yet? If so what did you think of them?

Love
Ithi
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Lovely! Hi Ithi, I like this design very much! Cherry trees all blossomed. And it sounds like the pens rock hard, can't wait to read your review.
    I also appreciate reading about manicure/care routines, because you never know when you can discover a really great product, trick or technique. I'll be waiting to read yours!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natalia! These pens are awesome, so far I've had better luck with them then others I have tried maybe before they are more like pens then the nail art pens where you had to press and have those metal nibs! I'll certainly do a nail product post in the near future! xx

      Delete
  2. I like your new blog header. I noticed it yesterday but forgot to comment about it. The bubble tree is cute! It's a nice idea. Sadly I am always afraid when it comes to nail art. The most I do is a little stamping sometimes. I like your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I thought it was time for a little change! Thanks so much :) I'd love to see if you do some nail art!

      Delete
  3. Love the colours, love the dots, love the bubble tree :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such creativity. I would never have thought that nails would become art...and that is what you are doing. Looking through past blogs I am loving your ideas.

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig