Cloud Pattern Sunday Funday Style

Allo polish Pals!
How was your weekend? I had a great weekend enjoying the sun, feeding the ducks (Chicks, so cute!) and swans. I had some lovely surprises too, My Partner's sister very kindly made me a lactose free cake which was utterly delicious! We also discovered that our local drug store is now stocking Essie, Yes! I wasn't sure where I could get Essie here in Holland so I was quite happy about that. I hope your weekend was great for you.
Have you guys tried a cloud design before? It's been a while since I did one of these striking but pretty easy manicures. I do love them!

Onto today's manicure appropriately featuring China Glaze's 'Sunday Funday'.
 
 
I started with two coats of Model's Own 'Pukka Purple' all over the nail. I then added Essie's 'Pink Diamond' in the cloud design style. Finally I added China Glaze's 'Sunday Funday' onto the tips of my nail following the pink pattern and applied my topcoat of Seche Vite.
What do you think of this bright cloud design? Have you had a chance to try the new Model's Own Ice Neon collection yet? I'm looking forward to swatching them for you soon!

Have a wonderful start to your week!
Love
Ithi

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I love cloud design nails but I still havent tried them out for myself! Your colour choices are beautiful :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lou! I'm glad you like the colour combo :) You should give it a try sometime!

      Delete
  2. The cloud design is perfect! Love these colours xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cloud design is cool, I really should try that one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should! Its so simple to do but looks very effective! I'd love to see what color combo's you come up with! :)

      Delete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig