Tokidoki Milky Latte Freehand Nails!

Hi everyone!
I have a nail art surprise for you today. I have attempted some freehand nail art based on one of my favourite designs. I love Tokidoki and their cute gorgeous patterns and characters so I decided to test out the Mash nail pens out some more by trying their Latte Milk carton cow! I hope you like!
UK readers! If your looking for some really good priced manicure items this is a great site. I recently came across it and will be ordering for myself for when I visit England soon. I think their products are so reasonable ~ 50 orange sticks for £2.95, say wuut! Check it out at the kleeneze shop.

 
 
 
I started with my usual base coat and applied two coats of DA's light blue. I then added a single coat of Deborah Lippmann's 'Light As Air' to my index, ring and pink and coated with Model's Own Pro matte topcoat. I then added a milky droplet look to my index and ring fingers using Mash nail art pen in white. I used the same pen to create the 'latte' text on my middle finger. For my thumb nail art I used all of the above and used Color Club's 'Normadic in nude' for the horns and Mash nail art pen in black to create the outline. I rather like that this is a matte look! You can blame the patchyness on the fact I went over the same area too many times perhaps.

This isn't perfect(obviously :c) but in terms of freehand nail art this is a big step for me and I am 'ok' with this little test! What do you guys think of my milky latte manicure?

Have a nice day!
Love
Ithi

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Tokidoki is cute! I like your freehand design. I am so boring I haven't even tried freehand painting yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Stadtwaldvogel! You should give it a try! Its fun to experiment :D

      Delete
  2. This is the cutest thing ever! You're so talented!
    ~Sara
    Sincerely, Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sara! I think there's a ton of room for improvement but I guess everyone has to start somewhere!

      Delete
  3. That is way too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this manicure is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! It's almost too adorable :-)

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig