Subtle Stamping And Strong Lines

Allo Polish Pals!
How is your week going? Mine has been pretty quiet so far. Today's look features a mixture of purple and gold with subtle stamping and strong lines! I have the problem of having too many ideas at the moment which leads me to being terrible at deciding what to do first and therefore slower.. How is that even possible?!

 
I started with two coats of Model's Own 'Pukka Purple'. On my index and ring finger I added the most subtle hint of Picture Polishes 'Wisteria' and added some striping tape before using Herôme's 'Kingston' on top. On my remaining fingers I stamped with Color Club's 'Antiquated' and the nail stamp plate BM321. I made a little booboo on my ring finger with the stamping which I then attempted to fix with the wrong colour.. Uhoh.

What do you guys think of this mixture of subtle stamping and strong lines?
Have a great day,

Love
Ithi
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. love this purple colour.... its making me want to go buy it!!
    I have some stamping plates now and plan to have a little play ! But also woworking on a brock inspired look !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its gorgeous, huh?! Good luck with your nail plates, they are so much fun :) I'm looking forward to see it!

      Delete
  2. Awesome mani! Makes me want to create a new striping tape design! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natalie! I love seeing your designs! :)

      Delete
  3. As always your nail art looks amazing! Love the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the mani combining stamping and striping! PLUS the colour combo is one of my fave. You're so creative Ithi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natalia! Gold and purple are cute together, huh? :)

      Delete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig