Hawaii Shirts And Cocktails

Allo polish pals!
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend? I had a lovely weekend visiting the mall with my partner and his sister on Saturday and seeing my family back in England via Skype. It's great to be able to see everyone, my two year old niece was more interested in her biscuit though unfortunately! I treated myself to some new art stripper/pens and a few cute little mini Herôme polishes which are fantastic for stamping. Herôme is a brand I am looking forward to swatching for you soon!
Today I am sporting a very tropical warm look. Doesn't this make you think of cocktails, Hawaii shirts and some lovely sunshine?

Click to enlarge images
 




Please excuse my cuticles, I think its time to whip out the lemony butter flutter and give them some much needed attention :/

I used Herôme 206 as my base colour. What a beautiful shimmery peach this shade is! On top I stamped all my nails with No.7 Damson Dream using the BM 318 plate. On my index finger I stamped the flower from Ch2 plate and added a cute little gem in the centre.

I seem to be hooked to using gems lately!
Have you ever tried Herôme? What do you think of this mani? Does it make you feel warm and summery?

Enjoy the start of your week!
Love
Ithi
x
SHARE:

3 comments

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig