Herôme: Bogata Swatch & Review ★★★★/5

Allo polish Pals,
How are you doing? Hope your weather is better than ours! Today I saw the cutest tiniest little puppy, small enough to get lost in puddles, I wanted to buy him some welly boots..Anyway..! Today I have a swatch and review for you of Herome's 'Bogata'.



Colour ~ Bogata is a beautiful slate blue-grey, When I turn the bottle in my hand I see shimmery glimpses of red, pink and gold sparkle. Its very fine but the shimmer is very apparent both in the bottle and when its being worn on the nail. It has a very warm feel to it despite being a blue-grey.

Application ~ Wonderfully easy to apply I did however apply three coats instead of my usual two as it is very opaque. Bogata has that lovely brush you'd expect with Herome polish, its kind of both flat and wide which means you can get your three easy strokes of colour applied effortlessly.

Texture ~
Bogata has a great watery consistency, which means I struggled with no bubble-demons or streaking and has a brilliant dry time to boot.

Overall ★★★★/5
I am very happy with Bogata, while its incredibly sheer it means it will be beautiful to layer on top of other colours yet still be strong enough to wear as a base colour if I apply an extra coat. The dry time is next to none which is always a bonus. The shimmer is subtle but shines and catches the light beautifully. I'm personally looking forward to seeing what colours I can marry this with and see how it looks with stamping on top!

Have you tried any of Herome's WIC (World Inspired Color) shades? What do you think of Bogata?

As always I appreciate your comments and thoughts!
Love
Ithi

SHARE:

2 comments

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig