Black And White Tribal Animal Nails


Hi guys!
How are you doing? Hope you've had a great start to the week. Today I have a black and white animal Tribal design for you. I'm a little bit 'meh' about this one and almost decided not to post it. I Decided to leave off the top coat on this one; I really wanted to add it to smooth the finished manicure out but I was so fearful that the top coat would drag and smudge the design! I came across this design on pinterest and had to try some of the cute tribal animal designs for myself!

I used Nubar's 'White Tip' (Which has now seen better days, I must replace this.. Whats your favourite white polish?) and Rimmel's 'Black out'. To do my tribal print design I used striping tape and Mash nail art pens. I also used the pens in black and white to create the animals and flower. Excuse the little bit of extra polish on my fingers. My bad.
I feel like I let myself down with this look.. If I attempt Tribal design's in the future I hope it turns out better! What do you guys think of this look?

Have a great day!
Love
Ithi


SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I would never have thought of doing tribal animal nails ! It's so pretty !

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you mean you nearly didn't post it?! It's amazing, I love it! So different to anything i've ever seen before! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Alice, maybe it was how stark the contrast is between the black and the white or the fact I thought my lines looked messy..But I guess its an experience! :)

      Delete
  3. Wow, those designs are so detailed! You've definitely got a talent for this. They look awesome!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sabrina, that's so kind! I'm still learning but its a lot of fun! :)

      Delete
  4. Awesome! This mani is totally awesome! I do not undertand how can you be let down. This is a masterpiece.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natalia! My other half says I am too hard on myself.. I am glad I posted it now and thank you for the kind words :)

      Delete
  5. wow! this is really pretty and awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, this is so gorgeous! I love the black and white color combination you chose, and the animals you added! So cute! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this is so unque, i love it! using just black and white is such a pretty look. adding the animals to the tribal is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig