Happy Banana Cream Pie Day!

Allo polish Pals,
How are you doing? Have you been having an exciting weekend? It's been a little slow for me but probably just as well! Happy Cream Pie Day to you also, yes I'm for seriiious, it is really banana cream pie day! I'll have to admit that I don't think I've ever eaten a banana cream pie, Have you? Unluckily enough I have a dairy free diet due to my syndrome but I did decide that a banana cream pie inspired manicure would be a sweet treat for my nails!


So frustrated to see the thumb got kind of messed up before photographs... ah well ^.^'
On all my nails except my ring finger I applied two coats of Model's Own 'Banana Split'. I then created the simple cloud design using China Glaze's 'Classic Caramel' for the toffee/caramel and Barry M's 'Matte White' on the tips for the cream. I then took some of my Golden Rose in 206 to add the melting chocolate around the cuticles. For my ring finger I painted on '206' and created the banana using one yellow acrylic paint and 'Banana Split' and China Glaze's 'Sunshine Pop!' in a mixture to try and blend. Finally I added Model's Own Pro Matte Top coat.



Do you like sweet inspired nails? Are you a fan of Banana Cream pie?
Have a beautiful weekend!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. Yummy, you've done a great job Ithi! It looks great! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drop dead gorgeous! :D I've never heard about banana cream pie actually but I like banana bread (or banana sponge cake? I don't know what it is called..) Love that you made it matte too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwh thank you so much, Gelic! I think maybe its more American? I'm not sure! Banana sponge cake sounds better in my opinion! Glad you liked this :D xx

      Delete
  3. very nice idea and fabulous mani Ithi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The creamy pie on your nails looks delicious! Although I am not a fan of bananas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not the biggest fan of banana either, I guess if you exclude the banana nail you can imagine its custard! Although I hate custard, ha :) <3 xx

      Delete
  5. this is so cute and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. my mum used to made me bananas cake , and with this pictures i could smell of it ! so delicate ! love this base banana color ! love this manicure as well ! cao ITHI :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yummy! :) You know, the bottle cap is scented so I was smelling Banana when I made this, hehe. :) Thank you, dear Bubica! xx

      Delete
  7. OOohh, it looks...delicious:D Great mani!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so fun! What a great dairy free way to celebrate such an unusual day :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this creation!
    Those soft colours match beautiful together, I really like this manicure ;)

    xx Julia

    ReplyDelete
  10. These look super cute -- yay for "unusual" holidays!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig