Holo Tape Manicure

Allo Beauties!
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend! Just a quick post from me today with another tape manicure. I decided to pair a gorgeous holo with a light cranberry-wine coloured polish and finished off with some gems.

I started with two coats of Color Club 'Cloud Nine' on all my nails and added Herôme's #79 using striping tape. I did different patterns on each nail but I'm wishing I had repeated the pinkie nail onto my middle finger! I finished off with a top coat and added some gems on top. Finally I sealed in the gems with another layer of top coat.

I'm looking forward to getting some of my more creative ideas out soon! I can't decide if I want to do freehand nail art or water marble over the weekend, so many ideas!
I actually love how these shades look together! What do you think of this colour pairing?
Enjoy your Saturday!

Love
Ithi
x
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. This is so great! Holographic polish is so cool! Love that purple color!
    ~Sara
    Sincerely, Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sara! I'm inlove with the shade!

      Delete
  2. I love these two colours together !
    It's so beautiful ! I need to train to be able to do that !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you MuShii! It's pretty easy once you get used to doing tape manicures, Its *always* easier to take the tape off while the polish is still wet! :)

      Delete
  3. this is so pretty, i love it!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig