Tropical Fruity Water Marble

Allo Lovelies!
I hope your having a fantastic weekend whatever your planning; If the weather behaving for you?
If your skies are grey I have something to brighten it for you. Today's post is a tropical water marble! This is the first water marble I have attempted since my move to Holland, I rather like it!

 
 
 
I started with two coats of China Glaze Nude (A perfect base for water marble!) I then used Picture Polish 'Fake Tan', 'Water Melon' and China Glaze for the water marble. I thought this manicure needed a touch of something else so using the same colours I added some dots and little hearts into the design. I then finished with a topcoat of Seche Vite as per usual.

What do you guys think of this cheery bright water marble manicure? Have you attempted one of these? How did it turn out for you?

Enjoy your weekend!
Love Ithi
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Oh my goodness, Ithi this is gorgeous! I love the colours you used, the pattern and the little hearts and dots are so cute. WOW! You have my total admiration, water marble is a technique I'll never master.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natalia! I'm sure you could if you keep experimenting! It took me a long while to be able to half-like my attempts!

      Delete
  2. So cheery! Looking at these colors makes me happy!
    ~Sara
    Sincerely, Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sara! Me too, I was sad to take them off!

      Delete
  3. Wow Ithi this is so beautiful!! I love the colours, the patterns and the super cute hearts. Really great mani :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it ! With the details you added it's even more beautiful !

    I never tried the marble manicure. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you MuShii, I liked the little additions too, I think it was missing something before I added them! You should give it a go! :)

      Delete
  5. Ooooh! This is such a beautiful water marble! I really love the patterns and the colors you used! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely design :) I m gonna try marbling now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ray, you should give it a go, I'd love to see how yours looks!

      Delete
  7. Wow, this looks like a paisley design! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW this is a perfect water marble! the colors are so fun too.

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig