Just In Time For Easter!

Happy Easter polish pals!
I'm just in time for some spring spirit! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend, hopefully you have some nice plans and intend on eating plenty of chocolate eggs?
Today I have some nail art for you. Its not quite what I planned to start with but this is how it finished up. I was going to do patterns on alternating nails but I gave myself a tedious task of painting on teeny tiny eggs and carrots instead. It was very fiddly hence the slip ups here and there.
Two things before I show you: 1. I seem to have the weirdest thumb nail shape in the world, I've been noticing this a lot lately. My cuticle is an odd shape with leads me to either over paint or under paint in fear of flooding it. And 2: I was a bad bad girl and didn't use any top coat for fear of smudgicles.




The horror of my thumb cuticle, argh!
I personally think adding polka dots behind the chick and bunnies would have been cuter?
I had wanted to do Miffy style bunnies for ages! What better excuse than Easter!

For my base colour purples I used China Glaze 'Something Sweet' and Picture Polish 'Wisteria'.
For the yellow chick I used China Glaze's 'Sunshine pop' and for his beak and the carrots I added Picture Polishe's 'Fake Tan'. To add the leafy parts of the carrots I used Essie's 'Mojito Madness'. For the White I applied Nubar's White tip. For the pink nose, and blue detail I used my Kiss nail art pens.

So what do you think? Have you planned some Easter nail art? Link me, I would love to see what you came up with!

Have a fantastic long weekend,
Love
Ithi
x
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. this is adorable, i love the bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just to cute! I love the bunnies and the chickies. Great Job and Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jenna! Hope you have/had a great Easter also!

      Delete
  3. Wow this is cute and clever. Looks really good :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. yum ,yum ,i like carrots ! cute work,totally my style .-)

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig