Nail Art Inspired by.. Handbags!

Allo polish pretties!
Happy Friday to you all, how has your week been? I think this week has gone surprisingly fast! Do you have any exciting plans for Easter? I have no idea what this weekend holds for me yet! But I do intend on having some festive Easter nail art to show you.
Today's post is inspired from colours and prints on a handbag... I was particularly keen on this handbag here. I loved the bright floral pattern.



I started off with two coats of  Herôme's 202 which is a gorgeous deep purple. I will have to get the full size of this beaut! I then sandwiched off my nails to add a center stripe of Kisses Nail art colours in Soft Blue, Soft Purple and Beach Pink. I finished off by stamping with Nubar's White tip and the CH16 nail plate. I decided to incorporate all the colours used on this handbag. I initially thought of all the colours on each nail but decided to section it off a little more.
I'm not too happy with the stamping on my pinkie and ring finger but it has quite a strong effect.


What do you think of this look? Have you been inspired by a handbag or a print you have seen?
I hope you all have a fantastic Easter weekend!

Love
Ithi
x
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. this is so pretty, i love all the colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this!! Really clever and fantastic colours. The stamping down just the centre section looks really classy :) xx

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig