Another Announcement

Hi guys! First of all let me start by apologizing for not updating like I had hoped. I really hoped to. I arrived home on the 9th of Jan and have been sorely missing my partner since. I can reassure you I've still been polishin' away since.


I made a very big decision recently and that affects Ithinity Beauty. I've decided to move to Holland at the beginning of February. I know the process isn't going to be entirely easy. For a start I'll only be taking the items I really need. I'll be sad to leave the majority of my polishes here in England but I hope to get them back into my grabby polish hungry hands at Easter. Until then I will have limited supplies of everything. For now I'll be spending my needed time arranging things, studying like a ninja and so on.

Obviously you can expect such a big and rather sudden decision to take a lot of time and effort; I can't promise when I will be able to get back to regular posting and I thought it was only fair to put up a notice. Thank you so much to those of you who have been following and replying to all my posts. I am truly grateful; I really am.

In between learning Dutch and being entirely spun on my romantic fairytale I will have a lot of time so once I am settled in I hope to be able to post more often. When that day comes, I just can't be sure. All I can say is I am so entirely happy. This is the right thing for me to do
I never could have predicted such a wonderful but sudden change in life, but when you know, when you really feel love everything can change. I hope you can all understand. Thank you for reading this.

Much love,
Ithi
x
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Wow, this is big news! I wish you all the best and I hope that you find Holland to be a wonderful new home! I follow you on Bloglovin so as soon as you put up a new post, I'll be checking it out! Keep on polishing those pretty nails and enjoy being closer to your partner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy and extremely sad at the same time :( I have you added to some of my social clients, so when you pop back up, I'll be watching :D It's good to hear that you are doing very well with your life.

    Love your dedicated reader <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ithi! It's such a pleasure to hear of you and such an announcement! I wish you all happiness in the world and hope to see you posting from time to time, or even just to say hello!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow ithi how exciting!! That's amazing and I am sure you will be beyond happy. I love to hear a true romance story! Wishing you lots of love luck and happiness :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww this is so sweet! good luck on the move, i am glad to see you happy and following your dream. oh and good luck learning dutch! can't wait for you to tell us all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was really nice to hear and I wish a good luck and a happy life ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, was so nice and I wish you the best to happen in future.

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig