Happy New Year polish Pals!

Happy New Year to my wonderful  polish pals,
Hope you've all had an amazing Christmas. How did you chose to spend yours? I am still in Holland having a fantastic time and can't think of a better way to spend New Years than here with my wonderful amazing partner. I hope you all have a fantastic evening and a great start to the new year. Celebrate!

I will be back to blogging again after the 9th January and I will have some new polish's to share with you guys. See you all soon!

Love
Ithi
x
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Happy new year my lovely. Have a truly wonderful time with your man. Looking forward to your January posts xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year dear Ithi! ENjoy enjoy enjoy!! Love is beautiful and inspiring! all best wishes for the new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I've just nominated you to a Liebster Award! Please check out my blog and answer the questions! It would be fun getting to know you better. :)

    Here's the link to the post: http://gelicnailart.blogspot.se/2013/01/liebster-award-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Ladies! I hope you all had a fantabulous new year! I hoped to be blogging sooner but unfortunately I got home to discover Mars my black cat had destroyed my light box.. Fail.. I have so many new looks to show you, I will be back in a few days I promise. I also have MASSIVE news to give you relating to my life. I look forward to sharing it with you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss your posts! I hope you get your light box replaced soon!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig