Flutterby Blue Butterfly

Hello guys! Hope your all having a great start to the week. Who’s looking forward to Halloween?
Do you all have special plans? I am hoping to work on a zombie make up look for you when I get enough time :) Today I am showing you an eye-shadow look I did yesterday using big flutter long lashes. Its not a look I would wear out everyday but I remembered I had these lashes and thought I'd rekindle my love for them. Needless to say that not using them in over..a year (I think) gave me a few little problems. Please excuse how tired my eyes are looking. Too many late nights lately!

Greens and Blues
 'Little Wings' Fluttery Lashes from Urban Decay



Inner Corner: TKB - 'Breath of Spring'.
Center: Pureluxe -'Shameless'.
Outer V: Pureluxe – 'Glory'.
Upper Lashline: Mac Fluidiline -Blacktrack.
Lashes : Urban Decay - 'little wings' and Benefit Bad Gal mascara.


Hey do you ladies ever wonder what to do on your nails next? I am having that problem right now. I have far too much choice and ideas to pick just one. I guess its a good thing and I'll just go for the first one at the top of my list! Have a fantastic Monday! 

Love
Ithi
x
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. omg this is so cool! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful look, and your lashes are simply stunning! Too many ideas? save some for when you're out of inspiration, haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natalia, your right! I guess its a good thing and will come in handy!

      Delete
  3. This is so amazing!! I could never pull it off but it still looks so cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Its not something I would wear out every day but its fun to do once in a while! :)

      Delete
  4. wow this looks so beautiful! its a statement but in the most graceful way :)

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig