Freehand Drunken Teddy Bear's Picnic Nail Art

Allo polish Pals!

How are you all doing today? I hope you had an amazing weekend?

Today starts a full week at work – I normally work 3 to four days a week but this week I'll be covering a colleague. More hours is good news and they are actually short shifts which means I'll be able to work out every day before work – yes!

I wanna know, how do you guys balance out different aspects of your life? Do you put aside time for things like exercise or do you just fit things in as and when available time comes up?

Anyway, time for some nail art!... If you go down to the woods today, you're in for a big surprise..










So I think its safe to assume that the teddy bears picnic is cancelled this year. There's always one, isn't there.. This bear found the 'adult cola' the night before, sadly he was in charge of organising the whole event, now there will be lots of teeny sad little girl and boy bears who will miss out on their favourite outing of the year.. Boo. OH! And good bears drink responsibly!


I literally do not know where these ideas come from. My brain is a very colourful and busy place, I suppose!

For this design I began with OPI's Nail Envy base coat. Once dry I applied two thin coats of ORLY's 'White Tips' for a nice clean canvas. I then moved in with my acrylic paints, creating an acrylic-gradient for the sky (black into deep navy) I then took my Pure Color brush in size 10 for all the finer details.

Finally I sealed the design in with two layers of top coat and eventually added my Barry M matte top coat for a nice smooth finish.

What do you think of this design, isn't he a naughty bear?! Are there any childhood stories or designs you'd like to see me paint next?

Thank you so much for visiting today, I hope you have a wonderful day! I'll catch you again on Thursday. Mwah, mwah!



Love,
Ithi

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. :D LOL Ithi, those poor baby bears. I love the way you've portrayed the passed out teddy though, that tongue :D It tells a whole story in one shot. On to your question, I have no idea how to balance things most days, so I end up winging it and hoping there will be enough hours in a day to get to everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I see this teddy bear tongue sticking out when resting, I think of my dog at home who also sleep with tongue sticking out. Really intricate painting and what an artwork on nails.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I Just love everything about this. I always wanted to have a nailart like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this is something that I really need. I love those arts. So pretty and Fab

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! You are a nail art queen! Oh my goodness you're so talented! I've never seen such intricate nail art like this before. Do you have any great and fast drying top coats you recommend?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a beautiful brain which is filled with such vivid colors and ideas - out of the box! Love the nail art.

    ❥ tanvii.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha this made me laugh, poor bear is a little hungover! This is super cute nail art, you always really impress with your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you have any plans of visiting Central Florida? I'd love to get nail art from you as every time I visit your blog, you just amaze me with your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this design! Poor bear! I think we’ve all been there before. 😂 I’d love to see more like this.
    As for balancing, it depends. Since I work from home, I usually exercise and shower on my lunch break every other day. I have to squeeze in blog stuff (posting and promotion) where I can. I try to pre-plan social media posts on Sundays. I usually write a new post on Wednesday or Thursday evening and post on Friday afternoons. It can be time consuming, but I make it work. 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh Ithi, so much creativity you have! I'm always in awe how do you get the expresions of your characters so accurately in such tiny space!! amazing job and that's a terribly naughty bear!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig