New Years Day Nail Art - Embrace The New Year!


Allo polish Pals!


And a very happy New Year to you all! I'm going to keep today's post short and sweet but I want to wish you all a fantastic year ahead, I hope you reach for your dreams and let your ambitions soar.

Go after what you want, see this new year as an adventure and push yourself towards all those goals that have been sat on your wishlist. Try new things, make new friends. The world is a big and wonderful play ground, embrace all the opportunities. You got this!


 
 


 
This nail art is all about accepting whatever may come your way, open your arms and welcome the delights of life!

 
For this manicure I used my trusty and beloved Nail Envy by OPI for my base coat. I then used three thin coats of One's blue nail polish in #207. I then applied a thin layer of Polish Me, Royalty's 'Unicornicopia' for a subtle holographic twinkle to the sky. I applied a coat of ORLY's top2bottom top coat and moved in with my acrylic paints and small detailing brush to create the art.

Finally I sealed it all in with ORLY's 'Glosser' top coat and eventually added Barry M's matte top coat just to see how it looked matte.

What do you think of my positive nail art? Are you excited for this year – is there any goals you've set or things you'd like to see happen?

Have an awesome day you guys, thank you for stopping by. I'll catch you again on Wednesday!



Love,
Ithi
SHARE:

23 comments

  1. Happy New Year to you too Ithi. I hope it's waaaayyyyy better than 2017. May that beautiful artistic soul of yours just keep on going and creating all these gorgeous miniature works of art. I'm still in awe of the detail you manage to create on your nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! Your nails just ooze positivity and excitement for what is to come, so they are perfect for today :)
    No goals here, we have lots of changes waiting for us this year so I'm going to wait and see what happens and try to take every day as it comes (or maybe that's my goal for this year ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! Hope you had a wonderful celebration! this nail art is amazing! loving the details and precision! you're so good at it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year sweetheart! Hope the best for you!
    It is a very nice manicure for starting this year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Years! I wish the same for you and we all going to make 2018 best year ever! By the way your nails are very creative and reminds me of winter time. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this nail art is gorgeous! I wish I was as talented as you, ha! Happy New Year, lovely!

    Talina @ Sassy & Dangerous

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so creative! Your nails are so pretty. May 2018 be filled with beautiful surprises.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wish you a very Happy New Year ... I am sure you will continue to blow our mid with your nail art. You are exceptional. :)

    ❥ tanvii.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You truly are talented not only at creating vibrant and colourful nail art but also demonstrating what the nails represent. I love that you said to 'Go after what you want' and to 'see this new year as an adventure' . That is exactly what I am going to do!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are beautiful. They look so springy and ready for nice weather and flowers and blooms. Unlike the 16 degrees we had today in Pennsylvania!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year! I really like this nail art. It feels so positive and refreshing. I like that she is embracing what’s to come. I’m approaching this year the same way!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This nail art is so much fun!! I hope you have a fantastic New Year filled with lots of fun nail designs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wishing you a happy new year! That nail art is really cute but I just wondered why you included the little boy art in there? In totality its really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy New Year my dear. This is such an amazing way to wish the new year, love the concept of accepting whatever comes your way and welcoming the new year with open arms. Love the details on the nail art and the positive vibes!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy new year!!
    Wow your nail art looks so lovely and perfect!!
    Those small scenary with the raibow on those nails looks so amazing ...
    I just loved it..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Omg! you are so creative and talented girl. Exceptional! wishing a happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful nails. Truly a work of art!Pity one day it has to come out!Keep creating awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy new year! I hope 2018 is full of great opportunities for you. I love these nails.

    ReplyDelete
  19. these are stunning!!! I am constantly blown away by your artistic ability!! - Liz

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy new year! I can’t wait to see what nail art you bring to 2018. These are extremely cute and I love them. I wish I could do my nails like this!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I wish you a happy new year, too! I hope it'll be a fantastic year for you :) I love your mani, it's amazing and I love the positive energy :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just can't get over how talented you are! I can't even paint my nails! Props to you girl! This design is beautiful. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have seen your many nail arts and with each one I got fascinated. In this nail art you have woven the dreamy story 'embrace new year' I am so delighted seeing this concept drawn on nails.

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig