Freehand Yeti Babies Playing In The Snow.

 Allo polish Pals!

How are you all doing? Can you believe we're almost at the first weekend of the new year?
How has your week gone so far, do you have anything fun planned for the coming weekend?

I've gotten back into my exercise which feels good again, I stopped briefly while I was getting used to working again but while I'm between things it feels like a good use of my time!
  
Today's nail art comes with a little poem, just because...
 
Three little Yeti babies, dashing through the snow,
Making tiny foot prints and doing forward rolls,
These little siblings, one, two and three,
Are really just as cute as can be!







This is the last sort of wintery nail art I have for you (I think!) and while its another one I wasn't sure about posting I decided to let you guys be the judge. I feel like my inspiration has dried up in the past couple of weeks, I don't know what's happened to it! 

For this manicure I began with my usual method. OPI's 'Nail Envy' base coat and China Glaze's 'White On White' for a nice clean canvas. I used my acrylic paints and beloved Dance 20 nail art brush for creating the nail art and details. I finished it all off with my Barry M matte top coat.

What do you guys think of this yeti baby design? Did you have any snow during winter so far?

Have an awesome day, thank you so much for stopping by! Don't forget to leave your thoughts in the comments below! I'll catch you again on Monday.


Love,
Ithi
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. Ohhh... they are adorable! And I love your background too, especially the Northern Lights :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and it fits in the season! very artistic nail art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are positively adorable. So creative and seasonal. How do you create such awesomeness on such a tiny canvas?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. On each nail is a different shade, very lovely. I love this idea of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute! you always manage to make the little details so nicely :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow how amazing is this nail art. I cant believe the detail so much talent and so incredible x

    ReplyDelete
  7. YETI BABIES! OMG this is most probably the cutest nail art I have seen. You are so talented the way the design this is just incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I absolutely love it! It’s so Creative and fun. Want someone to do this design for me. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have you considered making videos doing the nail art? I bet it would be quite popular. Love the designs and the details.

    ❥ tanvii.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness these look absolutely adorable!!! I love them so much!!! You are super creative! Shell

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG Yeti babies!You have the most creative ideas! I'm going to go paint my nails something fun now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now these are too cute and playful! I always love seeing your creative creations. I would love to have those on my nails. Thank you for sharing your wonderful and creative ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just amazing! ♥ Happy new year to you, sweetie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my - I can't believe you weren't happy with these. They really are fantastic. Maybe you had something different in mind, but to fresh eyes there is no flaws. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is beyond cute! You are so precise, I loved this sooo much <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your are totally awesome. I am one of your huge fan in your nail art works.and this Yeti Babies Playing in the snow art looks really impressive and so cute. I hope I can paint my nails too.

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig