Freehand Video Game - Pikachui, The Sims, Mario + More Nail Art

Allo polish Pals!

How are you all doing today? I hope you had a great week but yay for the weekend, am I right? I hope you'll have a great weekend, be it a chilled or busy one.

Still no news on getting my passport back, the likeliness of doing this course seems to be dimming a little but I'm thinking about the 'what if's' just in case. Even if I can't start the course in November I'll still need to be doing something in terms of work or training.

Anyway! Back to another Tiny Canvas theme prompt, this weeks challenge I picked because the 12th of September is video game day and I thought the members would have so many possible ideas for this theme.

I myself decided to go for a scramble with this nail art. A bit of everything!






In case its not obvious what is on each nail I'll list them. 
Thumb : Kirby
Index : Pacman, Mario fire flower power up. Blue Mana potion (from..? Lots of games?)
Middle : Pikachu – Something about him doesn't look right..
Ring : Plumbob from the Sims (mood indicator) Tetris piece, Mario Big power up.
Pinky: Sonic gold ring, Yoshi egg, Ghost from Pacman.


I began with my usual base coat, OPI's Nail Envy and decided to go for one of my favourite purples for this manicure. After much debate I picked my Probelle Texture purple nail polish and gave it a delicate beautiful holographic sprinkling by adding one coat of Polish Me, Royalty's 'Unicornicopia' – one of my all time favourite holo toppers.

Of course my freehand game stuff was created with my usual acrylic paints and brushes..I do have some super close ups of this manicure though, that makes a nice change doesn't it?

What do you guys think? Do you have a fave game piece that I painted? Do you have any fond gaming memories, or do you still play games now?

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend. Thank you so much for visiting today, don't forget to say hi in the comments :) I'll see you again on Monday!



Love,
Ithi
SHARE:

19 comments

  1. You have mad skills. Your nails look really nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. I work in a school so I cannot do that but I will keep this for the next summer for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Elena! I'd love to see if you recreate this design :)

      Delete
  3. You are very creative! Meanwhile I cannot paint my nails properly lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I think everyone starts somewhere. When I started my blog I made so many messes!!

      Delete
  4. Wow that is so awesome! You never fail to amaze me ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is truly amazing, you are so talented, I'm so happy I discovered your blog!! I'm actually hosting this giveaway with a phone case with a really cool, intricate design and I was just wondering if you could paint something similar on your nails, it would be art!

    Have an amazing week,
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much, Mary! That is vey kind of you :) I saw the phone case, it would make an epic nail design!!

      Delete
  6. awesome !! Pikachu my love <3

    www.windowtothebeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, these are fantastic! You're so great at freehanding!

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing pics and mani! Great nail art

    ReplyDelete
  9. How pretty and colourful! You've done a great job here dear! =)
    Have a good week =)
    Smuackkk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never seen anything like this! You are an incredible artist. My favorite two items are the Sonic gold ring and the Yoshi egg.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is awesomely cute! Love it :-D <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your nails look great! Hubby just walked past me, glanced at my monitor and started squeaking 'Pika Pika Pikachu' so excuse me while I chase him around the house to make him stop ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love love love this! I've gone back to look at these so often. I'm still a gamer and I'm sure I'll always be one.

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig