Autumn Leaves With Gold Mirror Chrome & Magnetic Nail Polish

Allo polish Pals!

How are you all doing today? I hope you are having a great weekend so far (I'm aware I am posting this at 7am, ha) Did anything interesting happen to you during the week?

Now that we're officially in fall it seems only right to bring out the obligatory leafy fall nail art. I come to this point every year. Do I.. Don't I?...Each year I try and out do my previous efforts. This time I decided to use two products together that somehow seem like a match made in heaven, they seem to just 'glow' with each other.



Do you see what I mean about that radiating glow?
When I decided to do this manicure I decided to use my amber/golden magnetic nail polish from the Born Pretty Store (this one, I recently reviewed.) and combine it with a little swipe of my golden mirror chrome powder... argh, they did something magical together I do believe! 


Of course since I used gel nail polish I began with one coat of my NYC 'Strip Me Off' peel off base coat and once it had turned completely transparent I then applied a thin coat of the magnetic cat's eye gel polish. I cured for a few seconds and applied a second layer, this time using a magnet on the tops and free edge of my nails to get that magnetic magic to happen. I cured again, added Born Pretty Store's No Wipe top coat and cured for a final time.

Next I used my gold mirror chrome powder and brushed it gently along the left side of each nail. I then applied a regular top coat to keep my acrylic paint art in place and got busy painting some little leaves. To finish I sealed it all in with another layer of top coat.

All in all I am really happy with how this one came out. Its got a glow and warmth to it to match the autumn leaves, don't you think?

Thank you so much for visiting today, I hope you enjoyed this post. Have an awesome weekend, I'll catch you again on Monday!


Love,
 Ithi
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. Ha, we must have been thinking along the same lines. I just finished an autumn leaves manicure myself. Your leaves are way nicer though, and oh... your base is gorgeous! If you lived closer I would have run over and begged you to do my nails the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie! This nail art has turned out super well, I like these warm tones all together! Smuack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ithi.
    Beautiful manicure. perfect for autumn :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh la la, that's amazingly beautiful ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! Love everything about this post & your nails look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and creative manicure. Love the fall vibe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have this nail polish but didn't tried it yet, but I am sure in the near future I will because it is perfect for this season.Love the leafs you painted, the whole mani looks 3D like...very pretty. I never tried soak-off gel polishes with a regular peel off base coat, but it is definitely a very good idea because the removal takes a lot of time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought those leaves were water decals! WOW!!! You are really good! I do my own nails but I surely cannot paint leaves like that!

    Nicole V

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! That nail polish looks so gorgeous. Nice choice of combination. I like it.!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, you did such an incredible job. I can barely get regular nail polish to look decent :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, that's really awesome! The polish is great and the combination with the powder looks so cool! Plus, the cute leafs - perfect fall mani!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, I'm surprised by how the leaves are reflected on the background. This is gorgeous. It really have the feeling of autumn! I like the maple leaves most!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this decals. Really beautiful great for autumn

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gosh you're really talented, love the leaf detailing, very autumnal! Wish I had the skill and patients for this

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your nail art polish looks perfect for autumn. I really like the leaves design of it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. wowowow! Such a perfect timing for this look. Can't wait to try it at my beautician this weekend. Thanks for the idea lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I thought you had used stickers for the leaves this time, they are so perfect! And I agree with you that this mani seems to glow from within!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just loveeeeee it a lot. My absolute favorite Manicure. 👌😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig