Freehand Sleepy Little Fairy Nail Art

Allo polish Pals,

How are you all doing today? I hope you had a great weekend, did you do anything fun? We had family over for fathers day and the sun was ba-ba-beating! All in all it was a good weekend.

In case you guys may have noticed.. I sorta played around with the blog theme again. I'm honestly not too sure if it'll stick, I really like certain parts but not others. Let me know if you like it, or have any trouble with it. Your opinion is important to me :)

Today's nail art was inspired for the weekly challenge over on Tiny Canvas. This week's prompt is fairy nail art – this is not my first fairy, you can see my last two here: The Fairy Village and The Butterfly Fairy (Now I look at this and shudder!)

I'm currently like...200?+ polishes out. Acrylics are also missing from my stash.. I'll explain another time but basically during this period my painting collection is minimal.


Look at my little fairy! I think she is tired for all her fairy duties – who said being a fairy is easy work? Shall we give her a name? Nousha.. Nousha the sleepy fairy :)

I had hoped for more shades of greens in this manicure but as I mentioned I am really limited on what I actually have available right now. Still – with some acrylics comes the joys of colour mixing. I feel like with acrylic art the possibilities are endless.

The dark green polish I used is China Glaze's 'Well Trained' which was gifted to me by a very dear friend. I think it works beautifully as a forest floor. I also used my OPI Nail Envy and my PRO-fx top coat. I finished off with my Barry M Matte top coat.


What do you guys think of Nousha? Have you made any fairy nail art before, I'd love to see it!

Have a beautiful day my loves, thank you for visiting. I'll catch you again on Wednesday for some more nail art fun! 


Love,
Ithi
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Ithi!! Nousha is the cutest fairy every...sleeping or awake! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, that little fairy is adorable! I love the color palatte in this mani, and the fairy's sweet little mushroom cap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty this manicure sweetie! I like a lot the new style of the website, it is so clear and relaxing, well done! A big hug,
    Marghe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its amazing. The fairy came out really good. Love the details especially the flowers :D The new layout is cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The design is so pretty and I can not stop to look to all the details you made. Your fantastic!
    As about the blogs layout, well I miss the colorful and personalized header, but all the rest is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes, I noticed the change in your blog theme, and I like it. Between I am feeling great visiting this place after a looong gap. Don't wanna miss your post anymore. This mani is among my favourite of yours. It's more realistic. And of course I love that tired little fairy. Let her take proper rest, so that she wake up with more energy to fulfil her duties. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh, Nousha is such a cutie ♥ I love your mani, and as always I'm impressed with your awesome freehand skills :O

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like it! Both the new blog theme and the fairy... oh, alright, the fairy even more than the theme but that's only because I really liked the old theme as well with the bottle etc. but this more subdued theme makes your nails shine even more so that's a good thing :)
    And I'm so in awe you managed to do your fairy with very limited resources, great job!!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig