Freehand Fantasy Sunset Castle Nail Art

Allo polish Pals!
How are you all doing? I hope you are excited for a fun or lazy weekend? Which ones do you like best?!

Today's nail art was actually created the last time that I was home in England, yeaaaaah. I kept having other posts come up that I had to push in front (weekly challenges, reviews etc) so I finally get to share my fantasy sky castle with you! Wahoo. Those clouds look fluffy, right?!

Actually.. talking about England... I'm going back at the end of the month!

Glossy Version.

I opted for a pinky orangey sky for this manicure because it looks sort of dreamy, my dear friend said to me it looks like candy land, what do you guys think? You guys know I am sucker for rainbows!

For this manicure I used only my OPI Nail Envy base coat (I am not sure I'd have nails without this stuff.) Barry M 'White' and my Pro-FX top coat. I finished this one off with a matte top coat, a glossy top coat just did NOT fit this manicure, but you can decide for yourselves!

Have you had fairytale style nail art before? Would you want to visit this castle?

Thank you so much for stopping by, don't forget to let me know your thoughts or even just say hi! I'll be back on Monday with another freehand design - any ideas what it might be?




Love,
Ithi
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. What a great nail design sweetie! =) You are very talented.
    Have a relaxing week end =)
    smuackkk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh... I would love to go there! It does look like a wonderful candy castle from a fairytale :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it looks so wonderful! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh very wonderful nails design~
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love how fluffy it looks- I totally want to go snuggle up in it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh.... that is the prettiest ever! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pinky orangey sky is the best choice for this dream castle. Very well done Ithi. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This place looks magical and I'd love to live there!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig